Robbed - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Off-Topic Discussion of All Non-Related Topics

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 11:22 AM
Emergency Services

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Angry Robbed

seems lately that we need our own section of the forum for crap like this. i never thought i would be posting one of these up.

0700 this morning i arrived at the cemetery to get the day started and what do i see when i pull up, the door of the shop kicked in and all of our sheds are broken into. took the guy 3 kicks to knock down the door with his size 14 reebocks.(nice enought to leave a footprint on the door) but when he kicked it, it didnt break at the lock assembly, it tore the frame out and he gained entry opposite the deadbolt side. shed locks were cut and some of the hasps on the latches were cut.( too small bolt cutters i immangine) and for sh*ts and giggles he decided to take all the equipment keys off the key box. (backhoe, JD 870 tractor and all mower keys) also broke all the bathroom dors down. yes they were all UNLOCKED. heres a list of what was taken:

2 Shindawa weedeaters
1 Kawasaki weedeater
1 lincoln Mig welder
side drive kawasaki 5 hp motor
a mini fridge
stereo
grinders
water pump
he had enough time to take a motor off our Gravely riding mower with our own tools that he left us.
a backpack leaf blower
walk behind edger
a wheel barrow that we found on the road on our way to work this mornign
a 100 gal air compressor
mitre saw
Milwake 18volt cordless drill
im sure i forgot to mention stuff, and im sure we havent noticed all that was gone. luckily we have GREAT insurance that is going to cover 100% of what we lost.

TOTAL LOSS: $4000+

if you have to find the bright side my Ipod survived, i dont think he noticed it tho. the biggest deal is he has all the equipment keys. we cant do anything with out those keys. out of the fridge he dumped everthing out but he decided to pickup the jelly and the moyo with his hands so we do have finger prints and in the shed he stepped in concrete powder leaving PERFECT shoe prints( not like that really matters) i was talking to the deputy that came out to investigate and he said the county dump got hit last night same M.O. and they have 24hr survelance with Night Vision cameras so he was headed out there to see what they had and we will know in the next few days if its related. sorry for the long post. no matter how safe you think you are you still gotta watch your stuff! even at a CEMETERY.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2008, 11:40 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Rob Send a message via MSN to Rob Send a message via Skype™ to Rob
wow, that really sucks. takes a real schmuck to steal something and an even bigger one to steal from a cemetery..... hope thigns turn out for the best!
Old 07-29-2008, 11:53 AM
Premium Member

Wow, sounds like it was half vandalism and half theft. Sorry to hear about that. So does insurance cover theft, damage, rekeying equipment, all?

Ben
Old 07-29-2008, 12:07 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to southern7.3
Hope he gets caught and gets the biggest hardest punishment that he can.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:10 PM
<<---"Shadow"---

Send a message via Yahoo to sea71
he will turn up. Job that big, someone will slip up and say something to the wrong person(hopefully). Sorry you got hit.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:43 PM

This type of thing really sucks. My company makes half its income off of situations like this. We do cameras, alarms and repairing doors and locks after situations like this. We see this sort of thing a lot. The biggest problem is once they hit you and get away with some nice things, they will come back over and over. They know you will get new stuff now. Good luck to ya. I hope they catch the guy but surveilence equipment sucks for the most part. If they spent the money and got some high dollar stuff then you might have a decent picture of the guy.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:58 PM
Conservative and Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern7.3 View Post
Hope he gets caught and gets the biggest hardest punishment that he can.
I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!
Old 07-29-2008, 01:11 PM
Emergency Services

Send a message via AIM to cchase
I use to work of a security company... if the dump has good cameras they will get the guy. We have caught countless people do to the infored cameras.

i hope they find him, and he sits in jail. taking the keys is just an *** move
Old 07-29-2008, 01:17 PM

man that sux man hate to hear that
Old 07-29-2008, 01:19 PM
Chug-a-lug!!!

My uncles house got broken into last Thursday some time between 7:30-9:00am while he was bailing hay trying to make an HONEST living. They took one semi-auto and one pump shotgun and a semi-auto .22 cal. Also took some cash and his good cowboy boots. Trashed the house looking for other items. Cant remember if they got anything else.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.