Me for President! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Off-Topic Discussion of All Non-Related Topics

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 08:07 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Me for President!

What do you guys think? I'd be a great president!
News3Online is your breaking news center
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2008, 08:35 PM

anyone??
Old 06-25-2008, 08:46 PM
duct tape & zip ties

Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
The thing of it is right now, America wants a people president. I think a no name person would be a good selection. Why because no lobist are in the persons pocket yet. No influence from organizations yet.

But we also need someone that knows bussiness. Knows how to make money with no money. Because this country ain't got no money. This country is so broke we can't afford to flush it down the toilet.

We also need a president that would not be pushed into making deals, or making laws, or allowing laws that control the citizens any more.

We would also need a president that would reverse or repeal alot of the controlling laws that maybe infringing on our bill of rights.

We need a president that cares about the citizens and the people that got him/her into the office. That will try and correct homeless, who will get veterans off the streets. Who will stop giving so much of our country to other countries. I mean we support alot of poor countries. But what do we get in return from them nothing.

What country sent aid to us when Katrina Hit, what country sent us help to fight large wild fires, what country has sent us help after an earthquake, volcano eruption, floods, or any other natural disaster. Can you think of one I sure can't.

Hate him or Love him, I don't care but in my opinion Franklin D Roosevelt was the best president we ever have had. We are in desperate need of another one just like him.
Old 06-25-2008, 08:55 PM

you are absoluly right! I am TIM SCHRITTER and I approve this message!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcountrysg View Post
The thing of it is right now, America wants a people president. I think a no name person would be a good selection. Why because no lobist are in the persons pocket yet. No influence from organizations yet.

But we also need someone that knows bussiness. Knows how to make money with no money. Because this country ain't got no money. This country is so broke we can't afford to flush it down the toilet.

We also need a president that would not be pushed into making deals, or making laws, or allowing laws that control the citizens any more.

We would also need a president that would reverse or repeal alot of the controlling laws that maybe infringing on our bill of rights.

We need a president that cares about the citizens and the people that got him/her into the office. That will try and correct homeless, who will get veterans off the streets. Who will stop giving so much of our country to other countries. I mean we support alot of poor countries. But what do we get in return from them nothing.

What country sent aid to us when Katrina Hit, what country sent us help to fight large wild fires, what country has sent us help after an earthquake, volcano eruption, floods, or any other natural disaster. Can you think of one I sure can't.

Hate him or Love him, I don't care but in my opinion Franklin D Roosevelt was the best president we ever have had. We are in desperate need of another one just like him.
Old 06-26-2008, 05:32 AM
Slacker

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Tim, what's up with that??? I believed that for a minute...
Old 06-26-2008, 05:47 AM
Emergency Services

Send a message via AIM to cchase
hahah thats funny, after it you can fill it out for your name
Old 06-26-2008, 05:59 AM

Thats pretty cool!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.