WTC (World Trade Center) Movie - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Off-Topic Discussion of All Non-Related Topics

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 07:54 PM
Infidel

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
WTC (World Trade Center) Movie

If you haven't seen this check it out. Hopefully, it will bring back the harsh realities of 9/11 and be a brutal reminder of why we have troops in Afghanistan and Iraq.
I saw it yesterday and as I watched it I kept thinking about a line from the Darrel Worley song "Have you forgotten?" He talked about how experts said showing the footage would just make us mad, he said if he had it his way he show it every day.
I don't know about every day, but I damn sure think we should see the footage of those planes hitting those towers and the aftermath a few times a week. We should be mad as hell at those bastards, instead we are fat and happy w/ the exception of b*tching about fuel prices.
DO YOU KNOW we have the SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES giving these F'IN vermin the same RIGHTS as the U.S. citizens that these bastards killed. WTF.

Thank you to those who have volunteered to go into battle and help the people of these two countries and exterminate those who would wish to do more extensive damage to our nation. God Speed.
Craig
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2008, 08:06 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

yeah it was a sad time in us history......has anybody seen the loose change documentry ?
Old 06-16-2008, 08:11 PM

I remeber the day that it happened on.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:19 PM
PIPE HITTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordmugg View Post
yeah it was a sad time in us history......has anybody seen the loose change documentry ?
I agree with you Craig, 100%

I DID actually watch some of Loose Change....my time would have served me better, hitting myself in the head with a brick.....
Old 06-16-2008, 08:26 PM
Infidel

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordmugg View Post
Nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcop View Post
I agree with you Craig, 100%

I DID actually watch some of Loose Change....my time would have served me better, hitting myself in the head with a brick.....
And now probably won't.

Craig
Old 06-16-2008, 08:33 PM
duct tape & zip ties

Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
I will say this, the first terrorism trail is complete. Three have been found guilty and now await sentencing.

toledoblade.com -- 3 guilty in plot to kill troops; Toledo verdict hailed as 1st on 'home-grown' terrorism cell

Now as for the movie goes, I have not forgotten what happened. I remeber to this day where I was and what I was doing when all this started. Just like when the Oklahoma City building was blown up. How ever I think the families that are involved here, the families that lost loved ones should be respected. I think that they should stop doing memorial services on 9/11, I think they need to stop making documentaries about this. I am not saying lets forget about it and move on. It is a day in US history that will not be forgotten for decades.

As for the prisoners or detainees at Gitmo, well Gitmo is US soveriegn soil. I am not saying that these individuals should have the same rights as us. But I do think that they should be treated equally to the ones locked up here in the states.

Last edited by bigcountrysg; 06-16-2008 at 08:36 PM.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:34 PM

Send a message via AIM to oafydude28 Send a message via Yahoo to oafydude28
I can still remember every minute of that day.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:38 PM
Raging Lunatic

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcountrysg View Post
As for the prisoners or detainees at Gitmo, well Gitmo is US soveriegn soil. I am not saying that these individuals should have the same rights as us. But I do think that they should be treated equally to the ones locked up here in the states.
I understand that we, the US lease the ground that Gitmo is on for $2000.00 per year and is not on soveriegn soil (Cuba). Also the detainees are war criminals and should not be given the same rights as US citizens.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:41 PM
Infidel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcountrysg View Post
But I do think that they should be treated equally to the ones locked up here in the states.
Why they are not U.S. citizens?
Craig
Old 06-16-2008, 08:49 PM
duct tape & zip ties

Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
Quote:
Originally Posted by choctaw View Post
I understand that we, the US lease the ground that Gitmo is on for $2000.00 per year and is not on soveriegn soil (Cuba). Also the detainees are war criminals and should not be given the same rights as US citizens.
You forgot to mention that only one check has been cashed after the Cuban Revolution. Which Castro says was a mistake.

I am not saying they should be given the same rights as US citizens. But they should be treated with the rights they have with in the Geneva Convention for POW's.

I am sorry if I confused anyone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.