What do you think - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Off-Topic Discussion of All Non-Related Topics

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-04-2008, 10:04 PM
duct tape & zip ties

 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Willis, MI
Posts: 10,759
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
Angry What do you think

YouTube - Teenage Chicks Steal Girl Scouts Cookie Money

I don't even know what to say. Besides both of these girls need to see the inside of a jail cell for a while.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 06-04-2008, 10:11 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 719
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chopstx667
Jeez and they're free?!?

I know they're "teens" or whatever but their actions deserve consequences. They deserve to be put inside a cell for at least a week even if they're not old enough. If you're competent enough to think through your actions you deserve anything that'll happen if you get caught. I wonder how their parents feel about this.

Those are 2 girls that I wouldn't mind giving a big cloud of soot to the face to....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 06-04-2008, 10:20 PM
duct tape & zip ties

 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Willis, MI
Posts: 10,759
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopstx667 View Post
Jeez and they're free?!?

I know they're "teens" or whatever but their actions deserve consequences. They deserve to be put inside a cell for at least a week even if they're not old enough. If you're competent enough to think through your actions you deserve anything that'll happen if you get caught. I wonder how their parents feel about this.

Those are 2 girls that I wouldn't mind giving a big cloud of soot to the face to....
I aggree, but they will be prosecuted just a matter of time before the States Attorney files the paper work. Remember it is election year. If the public is making a big stink about these two girls and their actions. It is only time before they are in court over this incident.

The sad part is they already admitted guilt on tv. Which can be used as evidence against them in court. So if they have any common sense when it does come time to go to court. They best take the first plea bargain offered.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old 06-04-2008, 10:26 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 719
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chopstx667
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcountrysg View Post
I aggree, but they will be prosecuted just a matter of time before the States Attorney files the paper work. Remember it is election year. If the public is making a big stink about these two girls and their actions. It is only time before they are in court over this incident.

The sad part is they already admitted guilt on tv. Which can be used as evidence against them in court. So if they have any common sense when it does come time to go to court. They best take the first plea bargain offered.
I pray they're not that smart and decide to fight this in court...They deserve FULL punishment, not a slap on a wrist for this imo.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 06-04-2008, 10:31 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: west covina, CA
Posts: 1,930
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
this world is so full of stupid poeple that dont care about shizznet ....those dumb chicks need to get somthing bad done to them....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 06-04-2008, 11:30 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Flint, MI
Posts: 4,057
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What in the hell. What in the hell seriously "i wanted that money and it was mine" What kinda parents are raising kids these days for real. "Oh im so sad I cant get my new phone" Get a fuggin job you twiggy b!tch, and the nasty lookin fake redhead who do you think you are. Screw a cell for a week, how about a 150 hours of community service! to learn the value of a dollar and hard work and how hard some actually work for that dollar. Sorry for the rant, that really is upsetting...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 06-05-2008, 06:24 AM
duct tape & zip ties

 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Willis, MI
Posts: 10,759
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
They were at it again. But this time they got busted.

YouTube - Worst Teenage Criminals Arrested Again - Part 3

Then the judge says that is it.

YouTube - Girl Scout Robbery - Blonde Twit is Finally in Jail - Part 4
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 06-05-2008, 06:34 AM
Infidel

 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,166
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
They need to be caned, the punishment of choice in Singapore (IIRC). Let them have some pain as a consequence of their actions. A USMC DI used to say "Pain is a powerful motivator". That man was correct. These girls need to be motivated to change their ways.
Craig
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 06-05-2008, 06:37 AM
duct tape & zip ties

 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Willis, MI
Posts: 10,759
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappeetxnR.N. View Post
They need to be caned, the punishment of choice in Singapore (IIRC). Let them have some pain as a consequence of their actions. A USMC DI used to say "Pain is a powerful motivator". That man was correct. These girls need to be motivated to change their ways.
Craig
I aggree send them off to the military. To bad that is not an option for ther Judge anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old 06-05-2008, 06:45 AM
Premium Member
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: Effort/Nanticoke,Pa.
Posts: 5,441
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
It's obvious to me that their parents never disciplined them or ever instilled in them morals or values. How you treat people like that is beyond me especially a 9 year old girl? And to have no remorse for stealing?? Disgusting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors