SO WHAT!!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Off-Topic Discussion of All Non-Related Topics

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2008, 04:40 PM
Infidel

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
SO WHAT!!!

Below is a link about how the US is holding terrorist on Navy ships. My thought on this is reflected in the title SO WHAT. I say we invite these "human rights" activist to spend some quality time with these dirt bags in a nice tiny cell.

If we are using our ships as housing I hope when we turn them loose we just kick them off of the side of the boat and say, "Enjoy your swim hoss, Afghanistan / Iraq / Mecca is a 2,000 miles that way ---->"
Just had to pop off about this as I am tired of everyone being concerned with how terrorist are treated.
Craig

US accused of holding terror suspects on prison ships | World news | The Guardian
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2008, 04:46 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

if you are a terrorist, you should have no rights. killing innocent people or inflicting terror on civilians is against the geneva convention, so therefore i do not beleive that they should be afforded the POW rights that a normal soldier would have. they should be held indefinitely if that is what it takes. the aclu and the bleeding heart rights people make
me sick sometimes.
Old 06-01-2008, 05:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianstew View Post
if you are a terrorist, you should have no rights. killing innocent people or inflicting terror on civilians is against the geneva convention, so therefore i do not beleive that they should be afforded the POW rights that a normal soldier would have. they should be held indefinitely if that is what it takes. the aclu and the bleeding heart rights people make
me sick sometimes.
Lets not forget all the murderers, rapists, and thieves right here in our own country.

We spend tens of thousand of dollars for trials, room and board in jails, and thousands more, hard earned tax dollars, for appeals,....and even if they get "The Chair" or lethal injection...that cost thousands of dollars.

I have no cooth, no conscience, and no remorse.....I would be a perfect candidate to help stop spending tax payers money, by ridding this planet of these "undesirables".

I am almost positive the families of the victims, that those people have hurt.....will be more than willing to give me 20 bux for a box of .40 cal bullets at Walmart.

CLICK .....BOOM.....NITEY NITE.........NEXT!
Old 06-01-2008, 05:18 PM
Premium Member

All those people who think we should show them love and see if we can help should go live with the french. All terrorist should be shot on site save us alot of money and time. They can chop are heads and burn our flag but when we show them the same respect we are the bad guys how is this?
Old 06-01-2008, 05:21 PM
Infidel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANK'S 250 View Post
I would be a perfect candidate to help stop spending tax payers money, by ridding this planet of these undesirables".
I disagree with you. I believe I am the perfect candidate to do the job, I'll dig up all of my old posts to prove it! I could always use a hand though. Hehehehehe.
Craig
Old 06-01-2008, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappeetxnR.N. View Post
I disagree with you. I believe I am the perfect candidate to do the job, I'll dig up all of my old posts to prove it! I could always use a hand though. Hehehehehe.
Craig
Quote:
Originally Posted by TANK'S 250 View Post
Lets not forget all the murderers, rapists, and thieves right here in our own country.

We spend tens of thousand of dollars for trials, room and board in jails, and thousands more, hard earned tax dollars, for appeals,....and even if they get "The Chair" or lethal injection...that cost thousands of dollars.

I have no cooth, no conscience, and no remorse.....I would be a perfect candidate to help stop spending tax payers money, by ridding this planet of these "undesirables".

I am almost positive the families of the victims, that those people have hurt.....will be more than willing to give me 20 bux for a box of .40 cal bullets at Walmart.

CLICK .....BOOM.....NITEY NITE.........NEXT!

TANK FOR PRESIDENT AND HAPPEETXN FOR VICE PRESIDENT

Old 06-01-2008, 05:39 PM
Raging Lunatic

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGGDADDYT View Post
All those people who think we should show them love and see if we can help should go live with the french. All terrorist should be shot on site save us alot of money and time. They can chop are heads and burn our flag but when we show them the same respect we are the bad guys how is this?
Thats right we have to remember they are humans too, oh and they just might vote for me and my liberal causes. This thread and the Illegal thread is about to make my head explode.
Old 06-01-2008, 05:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappeetxnR.N. View Post
Craig
I'm sure your methods would be just as enticing as mine,....I don't mind working with a partner either.

I'll take Monday, Wednesday, Sunday(I like to do Gods bidding....eye for an eye).....lol...we can alternate Fridays
Old 06-01-2008, 05:50 PM
Premium Member

I just think it is funny they can spit on our bible or burn it but if a soldier uses it as target practice we have to show remorse and kick him out of the military for it. FOR WHAT?
Old 06-01-2008, 05:57 PM
Rice Hunter

I would like to fill in for TANK and HAPEETXN when absent or vacation.
Will work for free
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.