almost crapped my pants - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Off-Topic Discussion of All Non-Related Topics

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2008, 06:05 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
almost crapped my pants

today at work we saw a racoon walkin around the backyard. didnt think nothin of it. well went out to the van to get some materials and heard some funny noises. i stepped back from the side door and looked in the cab and what did i see. dam racoon in the drivers seat. i about screemed like a little girl . he was showin teeth and all. i left my window down about 4 or 5 inches and he climbed in through there. couldnt believe it. my coworker didnt believe me either till i took him outside and showed him. he was gettin at the left over cheetos from lunch lol. we opened the door and ran but he left the same way he came in. through the window. well that was the highlite of my day. just thought i'd share it with ya'all
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2008, 06:07 PM

Yeah I'd scream and jump 5 ft in the air too lol! Glad you didn't end up in a tangle with it! Those suckers are MEEEAANNN!!!!!
Old 05-28-2008, 06:16 PM
Shade tree mechanic

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
+1 for screaming like a girl. i will admit it. them things are fierce
Old 05-28-2008, 06:18 PM
Premium Member

Reminds me of a trick I played on my friend when we used to work at the steel fabrication plant. Got into work super early one morning before the sun was out, so my buddy had to walk to the back of the shop about 200 yards to flip the breakers to turn on the lights. Sodium Ion lights that take a good while to light. So I snuck up behind him and hid behind a dumpster (thats what we repaired sometimes, and thats unfortuneatly why we had Rats, and why it was so darn funny what I did to him!!)
Ok, OK, so he is on his way back to the front of the plant to the break room to finish off breakfast and let the plant light up. Well just as he walks by, I roll a stuffed leather work glove across his feet. Wahhhhh!!!! I swear he was a cat the way he clawed his way up a storage rack.

Still to this day doesnt forgive me!!!!
Old 05-28-2008, 06:18 PM

i know i couldnt believe he was able to squeese through the window
Old 05-28-2008, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afbluesv1k View Post
Reminds me of a trick I played on my friend when we used to work at the steel fabrication plant. Got into work super early one morning before the sun was out, so my buddy had to walk to the back of the shop about 200 yards to flip the breakers to turn on the lights. Sodium Ion lights that take a good while to light. So I snuck up behind him and hid behind a dumpster (thats what we repaired sometimes, and thats unfortuneatly why we had Rats, and why it was so darn funny what I did to him!!)
Ok, OK, so he is on his way back to the front of the plant to the break room to finish off breakfast and let the plant light up. Well just as he walks by, I roll a stuffed leather work glove across his feet. Wahhhhh!!!! I swear he was a cat the way he clawed his way up a storage rack.

oh i love when you can get someone good,
Old 05-28-2008, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afbluesv1k View Post

Oh man that's cruel, man if someone did that to me .... I'd cry lol, I fuggin hate rats.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:24 PM
Rice Hunter

DAMN A COON!! Them things are badazz.
They raid my deck with in 20 minutes of turning out lights at night. They're robbing from the cats food. Stupid cat just watches ...lol
Old 05-28-2008, 06:27 PM

i'd watch too if i was a cat. a coon would tear a cat up lol
Old 05-28-2008, 06:28 PM

Send a message via MSN to Cj Ford Send a message via Yahoo to Cj Ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamstoyz View Post
i'd watch too if i was a cat. a coon would tear a cat up lol
I was thinking the same thing... I wouldnt go after a coon unless I had a gun .. those things are mean strong and fast
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.