Illegals - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Off-Topic Discussion of All Non-Related Topics

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2008, 05:12 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Illegals

I just feel like saying it. Gosh darn F'ing Illegals. What are your guy's opinion on illegals?

Last edited by Granny; 05-28-2008 at 08:15 PM. Reason: edited for language
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2008, 05:14 PM

i think they are a drain on our society and burn up more tax dollars than one can imagine
Old 05-28-2008, 07:21 PM
cj41foleyisathief

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by scheidt27 View Post
i think they are a drain on our society and burn up more tax dollars than one can imagine
The more we real Americans buy over seas is a drain on are society and so on. But I have learned to live whit them because I live in the prettiest town in mexico- San Antonio..
Old 05-28-2008, 07:24 PM

http://aryanwear.com/images/sticker_work_harder_.jpg
Old 05-28-2008, 07:30 PM
one day at a time

There was just a big immigration bust a few hours north of me a couple weeks ago in Postville Iowa at a meat packing plant. They arrested like 390 people and had warrants for hundreds more. Its my understanding that the vast majority of the workers were illegal and its the largest employer in the county. I hear they even had a meth lab in the plant somewhere Anyhow, you should hear all the bickering back and forth around here... People like me say send em all back, they are a drain on our society. If they want to live here, have them get their citizenship, honor the same flag I do, the AMERICAN flag, and pay taxes just like the rest of us. But there are many to my surprise who side with the illegals, they decry the breakup of families that many have been here for decades, their children are in our public schools, etc... I say sorry, I may feel bad about their family being uprooted and sent back to Mexico, Guatemala, or wherever... But no one forced them to sneak up here, steal someone's identity, and steal a job from an American worker. I've heard the argument that these people do the jobs no one else is willing to do. My answer to that is if they weren't here to do it, the employer would have to pay an AMERICAN worker a FAIR wage to do it. Most people will do just about any job if the price is right! The gap between the rich and the poor in this country is growing at an astounding pace (and yes, I'm a conservative republican) and these people are a huge reason for it! Deport 'em all!

and for the record, I've got no problem with immigration, no matter what color your skin, etc. What I do have a serious issue with is ILLEGAL immigration!
Old 05-28-2008, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shu873 View Post
There was just a big immigration bust a few hours north of me a couple weeks ago in Postville Iowa at a meat packing plant. They arrested like 390 people and had warrants for hundreds more. Its my understanding that the vast majority of the workers were illegal and its the largest employer in the county. I hear they even had a meth lab in the plant somewhere Anyhow, you should hear all the bickering back and forth around here... People like me say send em all back, they are a drain on our society. If they want to live here, have them get their citizenship, honor the same flag I do, the AMERICAN flag, and pay taxes just like the rest of us. But there are many to my surprise who side with the illegals, they decry the breakup of families that many have been here for decades, their children are in our public schools, etc... I say sorry, I may feel bad about their family being uprooted and sent back to Mexico, Guatemala, or wherever... But no one forced them to sneak up here, steal someone's identity, and steal a job from an American worker. I've heard the argument that these people do the jobs no one else is willing to do. My answer to that is if they weren't here to do it, the employer would have to pay an AMERICAN worker a FAIR wage to do it. Most people will do just about any job if the price is right! The gap between the rich and the poor in this country is growing at an astounding pace (and yes, I'm a conservative republican) and these people are a huge reason for it! Deport 'em all!

and for the record, I've got no problem with immigration, no matter what color your skin, etc. What I do have a serious issue with is ILLEGAL immigration!
What he said. Thanks bud you saved me alot of typing.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:43 PM

ohhhh boy dont get me started on this one
Old 05-28-2008, 07:45 PM
Shade tree mechanic

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordmugg View Post
ohhhh boy dont get me started on this one
Old 05-28-2008, 07:45 PM

The thing that gets me the most is the illegals that come up to the USA and then bash the USA, badmouth the USA, dis-honor the American Flag, and go on to say their country is so much better. Well if thats the case why the F**k did you come here? If its such a problem go back and the part thats sucks most about it is that they get a free ride back on USA citizens tax dollars. F them. I'm gonna somehow make a flag pole for my truck.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:47 PM

I have a feeling this will explode into the next epic thread.

Wait for the likes of sevenmallrds, Barchetta, Dirk, HappeeTxnRN, etc .....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.