Power Hungry Perfomance shipped with USPS - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Off-Topic Discussion of All Non-Related Topics

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2013, 01:21 PM
Not another PowerPoint

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Power Hungry Perfomance shipped with USPS

Just Because I live in Hawaii they thought it would be cheaper to mail my Hydra Tuner with USPS Priority Mail. Now USPS Delivered it some where in HOSCHTON, GA 30548. USPS Cannot find the package or contact the post office that delivered it. Filed a claim two days ago. Also shot an email to Corey about this ordeal. Have not heard back from any of the two companies. In the dark here, This is the last time im ordering from Power Hungry Performance, And getting parts shipped with United States Postal Serivce. GOOD JOB USPS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2013, 01:24 PM
Almostdunfukinwidit

Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Wait so youre pissed at PHP because USPS lost your chip?

Did you insure the package?
Old 08-22-2013, 01:32 PM
Premium Member

Its not the consumers responsibility to insure the package, the shipper is the one that would select the insurance option. Unless the purchaser was asked if they wanted insurance and declined.
Old 08-22-2013, 01:33 PM
Premium Member

Although it looks like the OP doesn't like UPS either, so how bout FedEx?
Old 08-22-2013, 01:42 PM
Not another PowerPoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Wait so youre pissed at PHP because USPS lost your chip?

Did you insure the package?
Well they saw it would be cheaper for me to send it over through USPS. That was kind of them for doing so, Im just very disappointing in the customer service in both companies How can you screw up a HAWAII address with a GA address . PM automatically comes with $50 Insurance Through USPS
Old 08-22-2013, 01:48 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrated Diesel View Post
Just Because I live in Hawaii they thought it would be cheaper to mail my Hydra Tuner with USPS Priority Mail. Now USPS Delivered it some where in HOSCHTON, GA 30548. USPS Cannot find the package or contact the post office that delivered it. Filed a claim two days ago. Also shot an email to Corey about this ordeal. Have not heard back from any of the two companies. In the dark here, This is the last time im ordering from Power Hungry Performance, And getting parts shipped with United States Postal Serivce. GOOD JOB USPS
Hoschton,Ga is just down the road a little bit from PHP. Chit happens man. Bill will make it right. Just give him a chance to make it right. I would be upset at USPS not PHP.
Old 08-22-2013, 01:53 PM
Not another PowerPoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngaraiderman View Post
Hoschton,Ga is just down the road a little bit from PHP. Chit happens man. Bill will make it right. Just give him a chance to make it right. I would be upset at USPS not PHP.
Im just quite upset, I have a $600 tuner floating around Hoschton. I had ordered injectors and a IDM through swamps and shipped 3 days before PHP shipped out my tuner with USPS Priority mail 2-3 working days and it still got here before the dang tuner and that was UPS GROUND 6-7 working days hawaii
Old 08-22-2013, 02:25 PM
Serving Our Country!

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
USPS sucks. They are too lazy to walk up to my door so they stick packages on top of my mailbox or on the ground if it's too large, doesn't matter if it's raining. If an item requires a signature and I'm not sitting by the mailbox when they come by I automatically get a notice to pick it up from a location that closes at 4PM and isn't open on Saturdays.

It's even better when they damage something. I had a set of injectors come by USPS, they damaged them. I turned them in for a insurance claim which they denied stating that they never received the items. When I went back to the location I took them to, they told me that all damaged items get transferred to a different location but had no record of the items I gave them. They did eventually pay the insurance claim, don't know if they found the damaged injectors or just changed it to a lost item claim.

PHP isn't the only company that changes shipping options to USPS when they see that it's cheaper. Cheaper isn't always better. If it's anything valuable I pay the extra for UPS and it makes me cringe every time I see a company trying to save me a few bucks by changing the carrier.
Old 08-22-2013, 02:49 PM
Not another PowerPoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSchuricht View Post
USPS sucks. They are too lazy to walk up to my door so they stick packages on top of my mailbox or on the ground if it's too large, doesn't matter if it's raining. If an item requires a signature and I'm not sitting by the mailbox when they come by I automatically get a notice to pick it up from a location that closes at 4PM and isn't open on Saturdays.

It's even better when they damage something. I had a set of injectors come by USPS, they damaged them. I turned them in for a insurance claim which they denied stating that they never received the items. When I went back to the location I took them to, they told me that all damaged items get transferred to a different location but had no record of the items I gave them. They did eventually pay the insurance claim, don't know if they found the damaged injectors or just changed it to a lost item claim.

PHP isn't the only company that changes shipping options to USPS when they see that it's cheaper. Cheaper isn't always better. If it's anything valuable I pay the extra for UPS and it makes me cringe every time I see a company trying to save me a few bucks by changing the carrier.
Yeah that's what I was saying I mean it wouldn't have been that much more for them to ship it through UPS or FedEx I mean its a 1-2lbs tuner maybe even less. I would have payed the extra $$ if they offered to have sent it through another carrier.
Old 08-22-2013, 02:52 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
we send almost everything that will fit in a flat rate box vie USPS and have never had a problem.... UPS for only the big stuff....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.