So i am not trying to get anyones hopes up or anything ( shane ). anyway, the 31st of this month, the contractor i work for loses their contract at HIll AFB. there is a good chance i will get picked up by the new Contractor, but with the chance of me not getting it i have decide that i am going to sell The truck if i dont get hired on with the new company. please know that this is ONLY
if i dont have a job offer waiting for me at the end of the month. i just wont be able to afford big blue anymore. i think i owe 25K or 26K on it now and ill ask only payoff to any .ORG member who wants it, anyone else will pay a markup for my upgrades. IF I SELL
. 35,900 on the ticker, specs in my sig. Anyway, ill keep this thread updated and move it to the proper place if the need arises.