Just got this thought some of you might like it
The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible
victory in defense. The sword is more important than the
shield, and skill is more important than either. The final
weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.
As John Steinbeck once said:
1. Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to
fight, he'll just kill you.
2. If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
3. I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
4. When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
5. A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas
Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the
Ranger was carrying and asked him 'Why do you carry a 45?
'The Ranger responded, 'Because they don't make a 46.'
6. An armed man will kill an unarmed man with monotonous
7. The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a
lady commented on his wearing his sidearm, 'Sheriff, I see
you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?' 'No
Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my
8. Beware the man who only has one gun. HE PROBABLY KNOWS
HOW TO USE IT!!!
But wait, there's more!
I was once asked by a lady visiting if I had a gun in the
house. I said I did. She said 'Well I certainly hope it
isn't loaded! To which I said, 'Of course it is loaded,
can't work without bullets!' She then asked, 'Are you that
afraid of some one evil coming into your house?' My reply
was, 'No, not at all. I am not afraid of the house catching
fire either, but I have fire extinguishers around, and they
are all loaded too. To which I'll add, 'having a gun in the
house that isn't loaded is like having a car in the garage
without gas in the tank.
I'm a firm believer of the 2nd Amendment! If you are too,