He'll see, he's on the [more] right track. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Off-Topic Discussion of All Non-Related Topics

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 44 Old 04-07-2008, 10:08 PM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
He'll see, he's on the [more] right track.

There is a kid I go to school with ... I don't like him. His personality, his hair, his attitude, his clothes, his truck (sad it's called that) ... we just don't see eye to eye. He is a "Hollister" kid that cares about nothing but loves his snowboarding/skating and partying.
Don't like him.
I mentioned his dumb lil truck on here before, it is a late 90's Chevy S10 "Xtreme". And he riced. it. out. and even did a crappy job at that! He sinks all his money into that thing and it just ... sucks. He's got painted vents, neons and led's all over inside, $h!tty subs, a "racing clutch", cheap seat covers, a cheap Tach that he put on with one crooked screw in the middle of his dash, wooden 6x9 casing (JUST WOOD, no dynomat, not even cheap felt or paint), a tin can muffler that sits right under his cab (middle dump off?) so his whole exhaust has no hangers and it sounds like poop. Oh and don't forget the new HID headlight kit with the whole new header panel that the color doesn't match, and the roll pan attached with wood screws and zip strips. And of course it's lowered with blocks and cut springs. He's got rust on it and it's not that nice and he said all the time he was gonna make it show quality. Maybe it's cause his initials are BS (literally haha)

Well today I witnessed something that made me proud of him. He has made the decision to sell that P.O.S. (thinks he'll get $3000 for it ) and is buying a friend of mine's v6 Mustang. That he is only putting an exhaust on, a real one not a fartcan. That car really is a good car, of anyone in the class he is the only one that hasn't had problems with his ride (also 1 of 4 Fords and the only Mustang at the time)

I'm just happy the kid's getting out of that sinkhole pile of wasted money and also getting a Ford. Maybe he wasn't lieing when he said he quit smokin dope.

Old Truck: 00 F350 XLT DRW: basic first few mods. S&B, 4" straight pipe, gauges, CCV, EBPV and Wastegate line deletes, LED Sills, sweet custom headlights, smoked cab lights, Ventshades, Tint.
Traded in at 196k miles.

"Brand Newish" Truck: 02 Chevy S10 2.2L 5sp. Reg cab 4x2. Badass custom made shifter, foglights, 20% tint, AVS Vent-shades, Stock Intake mods, Electric Fan conversion .
~ 95k miles.
post #2 of 44 Old 04-07-2008, 10:13 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
not much of a dif between an s10 and a v6 mudstain both suck.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
---------------------------------------------------
The People of a free country should not be scared of their government, the government should be scared of their people.

post #3 of 44 Old 04-07-2008, 10:18 PM

haha, if it was a 4.3 s10 id put my money on that

early 99
diy intake
4in downpipe 5in exhaust
dp tuner 60,80,120,140smoke
boost fooler
17 hpop
post #4 of 44 Old 04-08-2008, 07:11 AM Thread Starter

Well like I said, at LEAST it's a Ford and not that pile s10. I'd take a 'Stang over that thing in a heartbeat.

And no it wasn't the s10 w/ a 4.3, the sad lil 2. ... 2.2? The crap 4-banger version, hence why he riced it out, besides the fact that he's a loser.

Old Truck: 00 F350 XLT DRW: basic first few mods. S&B, 4" straight pipe, gauges, CCV, EBPV and Wastegate line deletes, LED Sills, sweet custom headlights, smoked cab lights, Ventshades, Tint.
Traded in at 196k miles.

"Brand Newish" Truck: 02 Chevy S10 2.2L 5sp. Reg cab 4x2. Badass custom made shifter, foglights, 20% tint, AVS Vent-shades, Stock Intake mods, Electric Fan conversion .
~ 95k miles.
post #5 of 44 Old 04-08-2008, 07:29 AM
Emergency Services

Send a message via AIM to cchase
i feel cheated.... dont support him. always laugh, always

On vacation from a truck for a year or...
Looking at 6.4s Moving in a few months then hopefully buying my dream truck!!!

Driving an Audi till then...
but at work I drive
16 E-450s 7.3 powerstroke Ambulances
7 Duramaxes
1 GMC Kodiak Ambulance

NO CUMMINS.....
post #6 of 44 Old 04-08-2008, 07:30 AM
Conservative and Proud

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Sounds like maybe he's growing up.

2001 F350, Lariat SC LB 4X4 PSD
Quadzilla Commander
Zoodad with Stealth Screen

National Hot Rod Diesel Association

The Org. Staff reserves the right to move, modify, delete or merge posts at our discretion and without explanation.

post #7 of 44 Old 04-08-2008, 07:31 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchase View Post
i feel cheated.... dont support him. always laugh, always
Lol, I'll just have to blaze on him for ALL him and not his ride anymore. Some times.

Traded in at 196k miles.

~ 95k miles.
post #8 of 44 Old 04-08-2008, 07:56 AM

You should just punch him in the nose and give hime a bucket of nuts and bolts in trade for his truck and the hook a chain around it and drag it around the parking lot

my name is jeff but my friends call me.........jeff

2003 f-250 6.0 lariat, crew cab, long bed,fx4

Autometer guages
Z plate Zoodad
4inch turbo back
s&b intake
Pro comp
8.5 inch lift
Dual shocks
toyo 37's
stereo System
100% awesome
post #9 of 44 Old 04-08-2008, 08:29 AM
ADMIN AND TECH

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordmugg View Post
You should just punch him in the nose and give hime a bucket of nuts and bolts in trade for his truck and the hook a chain around it and drag it around the parking lot
i like your thinkin, i wouldnt drive either one of them

SCUFFY828@POWERSTROKE.ORG
ITS STOCK
post #10 of 44 Old 04-08-2008, 08:02 PM
OperationSmile.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboSevenThree View Post
There is a kid I go to school with ... I don't like him. His personality, his hair, his attitude, his clothes, his truck (sad it's called that) ... we just don't see eye to eye. He is a "Hollister" kid that cares about nothing but loves his snowboarding/skating and partying.
Don't like him.
I mentioned his dumb lil truck on here before, it is a late 90's Chevy S10 "Xtreme". And he riced. it. out. and even did a crappy job at that! He sinks all his money into that thing and it just ... sucks. He's got painted vents, neons and led's all over inside, $h!tty subs, a "racing clutch", cheap seat covers, a cheap Tach that he put on with one crooked screw in the middle of his dash, wooden 6x9 casing (JUST WOOD, no dynomat, not even cheap felt or paint), a tin can muffler that sits right under his cab (middle dump off?) so his whole exhaust has no hangers and it sounds like poop. Oh and don't forget the new HID headlight kit with the whole new header panel that the color doesn't match, and the roll pan attached with wood screws and zip strips. And of course it's lowered with blocks and cut springs. He's got rust on it and it's not that nice and he said all the time he was gonna make it show quality. Maybe it's cause his initials are BS (literally haha)

Well today I witnessed something that made me proud of him. He has made the decision to sell that P.O.S. (thinks he'll get $3000 for it ) and is buying a friend of mine's v6 Mustang. That he is only putting an exhaust on, a real one not a fartcan. That car really is a good car, of anyone in the class he is the only one that hasn't had problems with his ride (also 1 of 4 Fords and the only Mustang at the time)

I'm just happy the kid's getting out of that sinkhole pile of wasted money and also getting a Ford. Maybe he wasn't lieing when he said he quit smokin dope.

My question is what does it matter to you? Is he hurting you any by going with what he likes? I had 5 s10s before I bought my f250 and I will buyin yet another in the new future. I like them and I like building them. Its my "flavor". To each his own not everyone is going to agree with you. I don't know how many people don't like my truck cause they say I look Redneck driving it but when my wife is driving it shes told shes hot. It all a matter of preference

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode