Don't think liberals are nuts??? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Off-Topic Discussion of All Non-Related Topics

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2008, 06:36 AM
Infidel

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Don't think liberals are nuts???

Ted Turner: Global warming could lead to cannibalism | ajc.com
This pinhead says there are too many people in the world and global warming will turn us into cannibals, crops will no longer grow . I guess it's good I am a meat eater, gonna be rough for those vegans though.

Remember a few years ago when those kooks (Heaven's Gate IIRC) in California committed mass suicide because a comet was passing close to earth and they thought that was their mother ship taking them off to their next destination. Well I was thinking. If some liberals think there are too many people and humans are destroying the earth.........wouldn't it be noble if they had a rally and well followed the aforementioned cults lead? I mean think how much cooler the earth would be without all of their hot air.
Just throwing around ideas.
Craig
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2008, 06:43 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Well is not politically correct to say global warming anymore lol its now climate change.(I'm joking on my behalf but it is true)

Remember in 1975 on the cover of TIME magazine when they were going to pour soot into the oceans to heat the earth for fear of global cooling?
Old 04-03-2008, 06:45 AM
Infidel

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJF View Post
Well is not politically correct to say global warming anymore lol its now climate change.(I'm joking on my behalf but it is true)

Remember in 1975 on the cover of TIME magazine when they were going to pour soot into the oceans to heat the earth for fear of global cooling?
I do. We covered this topic in science class the fear of global cooling.
Craig
Old 04-03-2008, 06:47 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
"Turner called the Iraqi insurgents "patriots" who "don't like us because we invaded their country and occupied it. Nobody likes to be invaded.""

F*** him! He can go over there then. If the United States is such a bad place to live for him then why is he still here? Leave take your hippy liberal friends with you.

Only if fat Rosie O'donell wasn't a big lez, these two are made for each other.
Old 04-03-2008, 07:59 AM

Global warming? In Al Gore case its caused by to much hot toxic emmissions coming out his backside and ....well... worming his little globes!
Old 04-03-2008, 08:12 AM

Send a message via AIM to Barchetta
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappeetxnR.N. View Post
Ted Turner: Global warming could lead to cannibalism | ajc.com
This pinhead says there are too many people in the world and global warming will turn us into cannibals, crops will no longer grow . I guess it's good I am a meat eater, gonna be rough for those vegans though.

Remember a few years ago when those kooks (Heaven's Gate IIRC) in California committed mass suicide because a comet was passing close to earth and they thought that was their mother ship taking them off to their next destination. Well I was thinking. If some liberals think there are too many people and humans are destroying the earth.........wouldn't it be noble if they had a rally and well followed the aforementioned cults lead? I mean think how much cooler the earth would be without all of their hot air.
Just throwing around ideas.
Craig
You wouldn't happen to be a Drudge reader would you Craig?
Old 04-03-2008, 08:25 AM
Infidel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barchetta View Post
You wouldn't happen to be a Drudge reader would you Craig?
Me I have no idea what you are talking about. What is this "Drudge" you speak of? Yeah, I like to use it as a clearing house for news . I like how he has a link to just about any news / entertainment (liberal or conservative) website you could want. I am not real big on the entertainment junk.
Craig
Old 04-03-2008, 08:34 AM

Matt Drudge is my guy. I have been reading his site for many many years now. It's great that what you read on Drudge won't get picked up for a few days by any other major news organization.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:35 AM

Makes you feel like you are ahead of the game.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:45 AM
Infidel

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!PainTrain!!! View Post
"Turner called the Iraqi insurgents "patriots" who "don't like us because we invaded their country and occupied it. Nobody likes to be invaded."" F*** him! He can go over there then. If the United States is such a bad place to live for him then why is he still here? Leave take your hippy liberal friends with you. Only if fat Rosie O'donell wasn't a big lez, these two are made for each other.
Those "patriots" obviously have more freedom with us there as they weren't doing this when the great liberator Saddam was around. Add him to the POS list. He didn't have a problem making millions off of our system. Nothing like biting the hand that feeds you. Business sense does not equal common sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barchetta View Post
Makes you feel like you are ahead of the game.
I agree, you hear a news story and think..."Yeah, I read about that a couple of days ago"

Craig
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.