My friend is a douche - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Off-Topic Discussion of All Non-Related Topics

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2013, 12:57 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My friend is a douche

My friend wouldn't even call him that anymore is incredibly judgemental. I'm getting ready to get out of school and didnt want to be stupid when I bought a diesel so I came here. I decided to go with a 6.0. Well this guy who I have to live with for the next 3 months won't change his mind for nothing. He is determined that a new 6.7 is gods gift to motors and will out run anything no matter what the mods. He also thinks that a 7.3 with some mods can whoop up on any 6.0 or 6.4. He thinks both of those motors are ****. I think he's full of complete crap. He doesn't even understand any of it. There is a guy locally that he will take his 7.3 to and make it to where it would kick anyone's ***. And he's the same thing about anything in life in general point is I'm going ape s*** crazy and don't think I can make it 3 months but I can't do it without his half of rent. What do I do about douche bags like Jim
P.S. he also likes smoking people out

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2013, 01:03 PM
Premium Member

Re: My friend is a douche

A bulletproofed 6.0 with just a tuner and exhaust will make 400hp. The 6.4 is a rocket. Your friend is a dumb a**

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Old 02-06-2013, 01:15 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Any motor can and will fail. Dosnt matter if its American or Japan or Germann or what ever, if man made it, it will fail. I would be proud of what ya got and laugh at the haters.....theirs always gonna be one.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:23 PM

My friend is a douche

3 months and I can never have to speak to him again. We've been friends awhile but once I spent more than a few hours with him I realized how much I want to punch him in the throat. He's also the kind of a**hole that if he can do something and you can't you'll never here the end of it and he's never wrong. Oh god if he's wrong the world must be ending at least he thinks so. I know a lot about 6.0s now thinks to you guys and I know I know more than him. I just wanted to rid the world of one extra douche

Old 02-06-2013, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

Unfortunately BTK26, not a lot you can do with someone like that. Bide your time, don't talk about trucks often and cut yourself loose when you can.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:55 PM
Conservative and Proud

Very kindly say to him..... If it was your money I was spending, I might listen to your opinion!
Old 02-06-2013, 02:02 PM

My friend is a douche

Unfortunately he won't listen to logic. I think the best thing to do is to ignore him. If I sound like I'm coming here to b**** it's because I don't have anywhere else to go and if I pretend like I'm texting someone he might not talk to me. Thanks guys for all your help

Old 02-17-2013, 02:30 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

tell him that his opinion wasn't asked for and to kindly keep it to himself. that paying rent doesn't mean he won't get up with duct tape if he don't shut it.
at the end of the day, the "tard" is strong in that one. no matter how often you prove it to him where the rubber meets the road he is still too stupid to learn and never will change
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.