A story for Saturday - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Off-Topic Discussion of All Non-Related Topics

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2007, 10:07 AM
duct tape & zip ties

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
A story for Saturday

Well with this big snow storm I am suppose to get. It brought back memories of when I was younger.

Ok back when I was 17. Me and my buddies had this bright idea to go drift busting. Well we were in my 86 t-bird ( before I put the 302 in it and ran 11 seconds in the 1/4). Well so we are cruising around back roads. I should have been in my 85 3/4 ton chevy 4x4 but anyways. Well we find a drift it is about 10 ft long. My buddy says go for it. So I punch the throttle and hit that drift. Dang near got all the way through except the engine stalled. Well now we are stuck in sub zero temps. In the middle of BFE, and the car was stuck to its windows in snow. Lucky for us I had a cb in my 86 t-bird. Well I call for help to my buddies house down the road from where we were. His dad answers. I tell him the situation. He says he is on his way with Chris. Well they come down in the beater 78 Ford Bronco sitting on 40 inch ground hogs. He hooks up to me and pulls me back to his house. Pulls my car in the barn. So it can thaw out. Ummm I did not know that mush snow fit in the engine compartment. It took 4 hours with a 55,000 btu reddy heater blowing on it. But eventually the engine was able to be seen again. Got in the car started it and headed for home. Never again did I drive that car in the winter when my buddy was hanging out with me. Besides after that winter I put the 302 in it and started racing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.