worst day in a long time!!!!!!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Off-Topic Discussion of All Non-Related Topics

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2007, 08:48 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
worst day in a long time!!!!!!!

this morning at 3:30 am some drunk fvck hit our car that was parked on the street at around 70mph hiting it so hard it landed on top of our other vehicle parked in the driveway. the guys rig was sittin there all mangled and he fled the scene on foot. both of my cars are totaled and the prick didnt have insurance or at least no proof of it in his car. so on top of all the med bills we gota pay for the birth of my little dude we have to buy annother car too. plus my girlie hasnt gone back to work yet. fvckety fvck fvck fvck!!!

sorry bout the sob story here im just venting out a little this just really blowzzzzzz! if the azz hat had hit my truck instead of our cars it wouldnt have done sh!t to my truck and probly just killed the dumb fvck! why couldnt that have happened??? its the only rig of ours with full coverage insurance too! not to mention my strokes worth more totaled than it is to resell it.

then my mom calls me a few mins ago to let me know that two close friends of mine from high school where car pooling to work at 5am this morning and hit a cow on the highway killing one of them and the other one has head/brain injuries.

I still havent slept yet and i gota be back to work in a few hours.

please do me a favor yall and say a quick prayer for my sanity. im tearing out hair by the handfulls rite now!

Last edited by rankroddin250; 10-26-2007 at 09:21 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2007, 08:50 AM
duct tape & zip ties

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
Call in sick to work. You deserve it.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:52 AM

I am feeling pretty sick to my stomach. no b.s.in bout that.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:54 AM
Conservative and Proud

Holy

I say take the day off too!

Do you have uninsured motorist on the two cars??? Have the police found the person yet?
Old 10-26-2007, 08:59 AM
Gun Nut

Send a message via AIM to Rodslinger
Crap. Man I feel for you buddy - that's a tough day. If you can take a break I'm with everyone else you need to take the day and regroup.
My prayers go out to your friends who were in the wreck.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:00 AM

Send a message via AIM to rednek01 Send a message via Yahoo to rednek01
Man thats tuff bud You and yours are in my prayers!
Old 10-26-2007, 09:01 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Blue01F250 Send a message via Yahoo to Blue01F250
Wow man Sorry to hear that bud -- you definately need to rest and get some sleep.

Also -- did they catch the driver/owner yet? Sucks about not having comp/coll coverage on those cars... thats why I keep it on ALL my vehicles... b/c @ maybe $30/month on even my 92 Maxima -- at least they will pay me for what it was worth and I can put that down on another car... and it would take a LONG time to pay in $2000 @ $30/month...

sorry to hear it bud and hope they catch that dude! And I hope that the surviving friend will pull thru
Old 10-26-2007, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee34 View Post
Holy

I say take the day off too!

Do you have uninsured motorist on the two cars??? Have the police found the person yet?
I know the one car does. im not positive about our other rig. tracis mom still has the ins. on that one so were trying to get some more info out of her. the claims department hasnt called me yet. and i honestly dont know how hard the cops are going to look for the guy. if they wanted to have caught him this morning they should have went to the hospital thats 6 blocks away from my house and and got him there. I relize you feel no pain on the booze but after a colision like that I know once the adrenaline wore off I gaurantee he was a hurtin unit.

he plowed a 2002 chevy 3/4 ton 3 houses up from ours before he ran into our cars and the only thing that truck needs is a bumper, steering rod, lower balljoint, and centercap for his froont wheel. how come I got raped? stupid beer cans! I relize cars are built for safety these days but this is rediculous. the olds no longer has a fender, hood, door, strut, tranny, 2 wheels, tail lights, both bumpers, and misc dents all over the body, the other car is repairable but by blue book standars with damages being worth more than half the replace ment cost of the vehicle its totaled.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:14 AM
duct tape & zip ties

Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
Finding the guy is easy unless the vehicle he was driving was stolen. If it is the persons vehicle then all they do is run the plate, and then go to the guys house.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcountrysg View Post
Finding the guy is easy unless the vehicle he was driving was stolen. If it is the persons vehicle then all they do is run the plate, and then go to the guys house.
yeah but whos going to answer the door after pulling some sh!t like that?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.