I got Punk'd this morning!!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Off-Topic Discussion of All Non-Related Topics

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2007, 05:58 AM
Let's Run'em

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TwinTurboStroker
I got Punk'd this morning!!!

Well my Monday morning is off to a great start.....this morning in traffic I noticed this early 90s Acura Legend jumping from lane to lane and cutting people off. It was nothing I hadn't see before just the typical moron thinking they are making up gobs of time driving that way....but what caught my attention, besides the driving, was the car itself. It had limo tint, a dough nut spare on and three gold wheels.....yes I said gold....body damage, unfinished body work and best off all paper plates....so someone just bought this thing....well I guess traffic wasn't going fast enough and this car jumps off the freeway through the grass and tears azz down the feeder road....I'm thinking where is a cop when you need one and this is the last time I'm going to see this car......boy was I wrong, as I exit Loop 12 and merge on the HWY 114, what do I see....this show winning Acura....well I signal to let him/her (couldn't see, purple limo tint) know I was coming over....I start to get over and wouldn't you know it this azz hat speeds up and gets to the middle of my cab/blind spot ...so I blow smoke to let them know I'm serious, still nothing, so I jerk the wheel because I'm running out of road....thinking I'm way bigger this person will back off and get the hell out of the way.....WRONG! this idiot speeds up again forces the another drive off the highway in order to get next to me and starts jerking the wheel back at me 3 TIMES!!!...$55000 truck...$500 car, no way I going to pay for this car because I'm sure there was insurance on a vehicle like that.....NOT....anyway I tucked my tail between my legs and exited and got away from this guy.....but man was I PISSED!!!.....sorry for long rant, but I had to tell someone!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2007, 06:04 AM
HardLuck Case of the Year

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ditty Send a message via Yahoo to Ditty
I would have just turned into him. You KNOW he doesn't have insurance on that POS and who is the COP going to side with? You, being the respectable PS.ORG member, or the retard in the barely legal POS? All you had to say was, "I signaled, and he swerved at me, trying to hit my truck...there was nothing I could do!"
Old 10-08-2007, 06:07 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Blue01F250 Send a message via Yahoo to Blue01F250
wow man -- from the description of the car and the style of driving, I'd say that driver was high on something!
Old 10-08-2007, 06:07 AM
Thats Mr. Oil Leak.....

Send a message via AIM to MrJohnWayne Send a message via MSN to MrJohnWayne Send a message via Yahoo to MrJohnWayne
Man Julian that sucks. I know how you feel though. you remembe my story at Alans house right!!

don't let it bug you too much man!
Old 10-08-2007, 06:09 AM
Let's Run'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditty View Post
I would have just turned into him. You KNOW he doesn't have insurance on that POS and who is the COP going to side with? You, being the respectable PS.ORG member, or the retard in the barely legal POS? All you had to say was, "I signaled, and he swerved at me, trying to hit my truck...there was nothing I could do!"
Yeah I seriously that about doing that.....but to be honest I didn't want to risk it and I'm moving in less than a week......but I tell if I had my ranch hand bumper on that I want...then it would have been on like donkey kong!
Old 10-08-2007, 06:10 AM
Let's Run'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJohnWayne View Post
Man Julian that sucks. I know how you feel though. you remembe my story at Alans house right!!

don't let it bug you too much man!
Yeah I do haha ......I'm trying not to let it bug me, whew wee was I pissed
Old 10-08-2007, 06:11 AM
HardLuck Case of the Year

Send a message via AIM to Ditty Send a message via Yahoo to Ditty
Seriously, had it of been me, I would have Pit-Manuvered him. I'll pay a few hundo for a new fender and headlight for that kind of vindication. Some people don't deserve to live.
Old 10-08-2007, 06:12 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Send a message via AIM to slammedSI Send a message via MSN to slammedSI Send a message via Yahoo to slammedSI
thats dfw for you. lived there for 15 years. and its always the same. they never get better they only get worse.
Old 10-08-2007, 06:12 AM
Thats Mr. Oil Leak.....

Send a message via AIM to MrJohnWayne Send a message via MSN to MrJohnWayne Send a message via Yahoo to MrJohnWayne
I fell ya. If I had a ranch hand bumper that little cavalier would have been a squashed bug too!! hahah
Old 10-08-2007, 06:13 AM
Let's Run'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditty View Post
Seriously, had it of been me, I would have Pit-Manuvered him. I'll pay a few hundo for a new fender and headlight for that kind of vindication. Some people don't deserve to live.
I guess its happened to you a time or two before Ditty.....believe me had my personal situation been different and it was just another "Monday" it would have been over
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.