THIS IZ BUllSPIT!!!!!!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Off-Topic Discussion of All Non-Related Topics

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2007, 07:03 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
THIS IZ BUllSPIT!!!!!!!

Ive been spending the last few months looking for a superduty powerstroke.
My OBS truck needs a couple grand worth of work done to it and i would rather just spend a couple more grand than what I owe on this one an up grade.

Well I havent been able to find didley squat at ligitimate dealers but one of the small used vehicle dealers in town here apears to have gotten a couple truck loads of them In all shapes, sizes, years and colors just like a kid in a candy store. well i start shopping around and not only are each one of the trucks on this lot 10 grand more expensive than they are worth but when I tell the sales man what i want the azzhat emidiately starts bashing diesels and starts trying to sell me on some chevy gasser POS!

ARE YOU FLIPPIN DEAF???? NO NO NO I DO NOT WANT A DODGE HEMI EITHER!!!

I mean seriously what part of I want a powerstroke super duty is so hard to comprehend and for how proud of them they where you would think theyd be trying to push sales on them not purswade people not to buy them!

I mean I wouldnt have bought any one of their over priced trucks any ways but it would be nice to at least take one or two of them out for a test drive just to know what exactly I want to look for.

sorry about the :rant: here but the quest for my dream truck is really starting to disapoint me! and if i let the maintnace go on my current truck much longer things are going to start to break and I am going to be forced to spend money on it. at that point it wont be feasable to get rid of the truck I have for I wont be able to get out from under it with enough money to buy something else.

OKAY! Im done b*ching now!

Last edited by rankroddin250; 10-04-2007 at 07:23 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2007, 07:09 PM
back in the saddle

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Be patient brother... The right truck at a fair price is out there. Just keep looking. And if that dealer has a bunch of PSD marked up, give it a month or two and see what's left, he won't want to sit on em long.
Old 10-04-2007, 07:12 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Been there done that. They all tried to talk us out of it. Found mine online by accident and showed it to the wife, told her it's the truck I've always dreamed about. 3 days later I was the proud owner of my 95 f-350,7.3 turbo stroke, cc dually. I have never been happier. There are no words to explain the feeling I have driving this rig. Completely stock for now! Hope you find what your looking for.
Old 10-04-2007, 07:13 PM
im fat and ugly

good luck in yur quest
Old 10-04-2007, 07:14 PM

Keep on searching bud, shes out there somewhere waiting for you.
Old 10-04-2007, 07:15 PM
Still Alive

Send a message via Skype™ to westcoaststrokin
The local ford dealership? If so I have some contacts there if that would help???
Old 10-04-2007, 07:17 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Blue01F250 Send a message via Yahoo to Blue01F250
Man dude, keep your head up! you will find one! it just takes some patience sometimes (which is hard to have when you are afraid the current rig might break..)

Keep an eye on that place and I'm sure they'll drop their prices... or if they don't, you didn't need one from there anyway!
Old 10-04-2007, 07:30 PM

Send a message via MSN to bryan70546 Send a message via Yahoo to bryan70546
buddy i waited 6 years .................just got my first when i was not expecting it . good things come to those who wait.
Old 10-04-2007, 07:38 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoaststrokin View Post
The local ford dealership? If so I have some contacts there if that would help???
Thanks Josh actualy I bought my OBS from Joe Hall ford here but they havent had any thing. I swear I drive through there lot once a day and the only one I have seen there in 3 months had 300K miles on it and my obs only has 161k that would be like down grading in reliability terms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue01F250 View Post
Man dude, keep your head up! you will find one! it just takes some patience sometimes (which is hard to have when you are afraid the current rig might break..)

Keep an eye on that place and I'm sure they'll drop their prices... or if they don't, you didn't need one from there anyway!

this dealer is notorious for wanting to much money for their trucks! some of the trucks on their lot have been there for over a year now so they dont get to tired of looking at the same ole garbage.

And yeah it is hard to be patient I need a windshield, ball joints, axle joints, U joints, cab bushings, suspension bushings, brakes, clutch and flywheel are a ticking time bomb! no slipping yet but it doesnt feel very strong and has shuddered ever since I bought the truck. it has a oil leak that is progresivly getting worse from where? theirs a crack in the dash and cigarete burns in the seat that just Pizz me off when i look at them and I have a bad back and the the trucks seats arent comfterble enough for me
B*TCH B*TCH B*TCH oh by the way I had a bad day and came home to an unhappy little one if any one cant tell.
Old 10-04-2007, 07:47 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Blue01F250 Send a message via Yahoo to Blue01F250
hrmmm -- I know those days!!

Cheer up buddy - good thing is tomorrow will be a better day! Heck - you'll probably find the truck you want when you least expect it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.