EVERYONE COME IN!!! Especially Military - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Off-Topic Discussion of All Non-Related Topics

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2012, 10:28 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
EVERYONE COME IN!!! Especially Military

I know there are a ton of current military personnel and veterans.. Even if you arent help me out. My good friend Marc Suarez is in need. Marc and I have been friends since middle school. For the over 13 years that I have known Marc his father has been nothing more than generous and kind. He would always invite us over as kids to watch boxing matches with his whole family, invite us over to family functions and treat us as one of his own and take care of us.

Well Marc just served the country as he enlisted in the Nevada Army National Guard and spent almost 2 years over in Afghanistan. Coming home from his recent deployment thankfully injury free he was able to spend 69 days with his father before everything went downhill. Even though he came back injury free he was still having a hard time readjusting to society as I know many people have after coming home. The one person who helped reintegrate him back into real life was his father and a few close friends and now they are trying to take it all away.. Marc's father has a past but thats exactly what it is and he has already paid for that. He has spent many a years working in warehouses and other subpar jobs just to get by for him and his family because of it. He recently got a job working for the Regional Transportation Commission as a Bus driver which aloud him to rent a nice home for him and Marc to live in once he returned. Please take 1 minute of your day to sign this petition to help keep his father in the states. Both of them are legal citizens who went about doing it the right way. Both are religious, hard working tax payers and the government is trying to do something that I don't think is right!!

Once signed please share on your page to help spread the word. Please help me out as i don't know what Marc would do without his father.

http://www.change.org/petitions/stop..._term=own_wall
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2012, 10:32 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If they're both legal, then why is this an issue?
Old 04-01-2012, 10:41 AM

Read the story. It explains it all.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:02 PM

I fully support the enforcement of immigration laws, but I also support the need for some mercy. This man has paid his dues as any other citizen would with jail time and probabtion 14 years ago!!! And they are just now deciding that this should have been a deportable offense. If they wanted to deport him 14 years ago that would have been okay. He served time and is still paying for his mistakes. He has struggled with jobs that barely get himself and son by since we were young. Working in warehouses side jobs and crappy hours for what he did. Never once has he complained. He always told us "hard work is good work", and he is a fine, upstanding, contributing member of society. He pays his taxes, a has raised a man who is serving his country honorably. If not do this for the father, than at least for the sake of Sergeant Marc-Johann Suarez
Old 04-02-2012, 09:27 AM

Thank you guys for the help. Anything helps and we are seeing numbers of signatures coming in like crazy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.