Handicapped Tag for Lazy ppl - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Off-Topic Discussion of All Non-Related Topics

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2012, 10:52 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Handicapped Tag for Lazy ppl

Basically, we'll just say that it really aggravates me when people use handicapped tags just because they are lazy, or have a family member who needs one and they use the tag for their advantage when they are fine. Now, if you have the tag for a reason and really are HC, good, great, use it.

Does it piss you off when people have handicapped tags and use them when there are only just and don't feel like parking where you're supposed to?
I usually report them to the traffic police. If they wanna play, they gotta pay.

Last edited by jesilvas; 03-10-2012 at 12:22 PM.
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2012, 11:00 AM
Don't you worry about it

Handicapped parking spots are a little ridiculous around here. There will be like 50 empty handicapped spots at my target and the rest of the parking lot is slap full. I still don't park in them... at that point I normally just park on top of a miata. To actually get fake placards though.... thats just trash!
Old 03-10-2012, 11:02 AM

I know what you mean. Target does have an obscene amount of them. I usually don't park close anyway.
Most of the ones I see who have the tags are just morbidly obese.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:25 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
If those morons had a family member that was handicapped then and only then would they understand. My wife uses an electric wheelchair and we need at a minimum three feet of room beside our vehicle and three quarters of the time the handicap stalls are filled up with lazy a-holes that can walk with no problem so I end up parking in the narrower stalls so usually by the time we come back to the vehicle there is someone parked beside us which means I have to back our vehicle out of the stall, blocking the whole lane so I can then get my wife in the vehicle. A lot of the time the placards are expired and have forged validation dates on them. One time I really politely asked this punk kid if he could park his vehicle in another stall since he was obviously not handicapped and with snow in the parking lot it would really help me out if I could park in the handicap stall and he said "get f_ _ _ked". I wish I could have watched his face when he saw his car had been towed to the impound lot. This matter pisses my teenage son off so much he usually keys the fake placard vehicles from one end to the other.

Last edited by Term3; 03-10-2012 at 11:31 AM.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:28 AM

Good. I'd like to call in every single one, but if I was in your place, I DEFINITELY would have the tow company on speed dial. Heck, I'd have them pay me commission for all the business they'd get.
People don't realize there is a blanked out space next to a HC space for a reason.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:02 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I completely agree with this statement... My mother has an artificial knee and most days she can walk ok... But there is some days that the extra 100 yards she wwould have to walk would put her in extreme pain... And those are the days she uses her ability to park in handicap spots, otherwise she parks just like everyone else...

Shortly after her surgery when she still could only walk about 50 yards before needing an electric scooter from inside, we where in my truck, which i have to keep a step stool for her to get in and out (which was kinda comical) , anyways Im pulling up to the front of the lot and fixing to pull into a handicap spot, the temp tag already hanging from my rear view mirror, and some dbag in his midlife crisis caddy swoops into my spot so fast i almost hit him, and he jumps out and starts heading in, so i rolled my window down and yelled at him that he parked in a handicap spot... He flipped me the bird and headed inside... So i line my tail pipe up with the pack of his shiny caddy and proceed to lay enough smoke out that it covered his entire plate and surrounding area in black soot... Then as i pulled away and spun the tire enough to send a nice amount of gravel into his bumper....

I hate people like him.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.com App
Old 03-10-2012, 12:06 PM
Still Alive

Send a message via Skype™ to westcoaststrokin
Tagged...

I could qualify for a handicapped tag, based on seizures, but I refuse because I am able to walk my azz to work.

This thread is close to crossing the line and I am in no mood to play today.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:08 PM

We'll say smoking at that time was completely called for. THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY. I better no driving and running errands. I'll probably try to break someone.

Don't see how it's crossing the line. If it's the language at the beginning, sorry.
Not hating on handicapped people either. So
Just felt like expressing my frustration.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:11 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

this belongs in 6.0L Problems Forum lol
Old 03-10-2012, 12:12 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

also i have a handicap grandmother and step father, mind you they stay with me lol some folks have nothing better to do but to be upset. misery loves company....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.