Proof that people are STUPID!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Off-Topic Discussion of All Non-Related Topics

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 02:57 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Proof that people are STUPID!!

Ok, I have it. Finally, proof that people are, in fact, too stupid. Break out the chlorine, time for a scrubbing..

Odd Billboard Leads to 911 Calls | NBC Connecticut
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2010, 02:59 PM
duct tape & zip ties

Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
Just wait for a big wind storm and someone sees them fall. Can you just think of the emotional impact that would have on some young female driver.
Old 01-18-2010, 03:05 PM

Send a message via MSN to pinkfloyd
So I guess if you were driving by and happen to see this you would automatically think it's fake. That there is no possible way a person could be up there. I think it shows ,the fact that there were people who were concerned, that the human race isn't in the crapper yet. that's just my opinion.
Old 01-18-2010, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfloyd View Post
So I guess if you were driving by and happen to see this you would automatically think it's fake. That there is no possible way a person could be up there. I think it shows ,the fact that there were people who were concerned, that the human race isn't in the crapper yet. that's just my opinion.
Yes, and he was just up there, in pajamas, alongside a gigantic teddy bear..

Last edited by kinghawg98; 01-18-2010 at 03:14 PM.
Old 01-18-2010, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinghawg98 View Post
Yes, and he was just up there, in pajamas, bigger than life alongside a gigantic teddy bear..
but he's NOT bigger than life, it's a manequin, it's life size. The teddy bear has nothing to do with it. I think the dealership showed a complete lack of judgement putting this up. If it were you or me throwing a dummy out a window or putting one on top of a building we would be thrown in jail.
Old 01-18-2010, 03:18 PM

Oh geez. You're not serious are you?

And.....nobody is being thrown out of anywhere.. Its sitting on a billboard. oh heck, its not worth explaining.

I have my proof.....
Old 01-18-2010, 03:22 PM

proof of what. that there are people out there that show concern when they think another is in danger. then yes you have your proof.
Old 01-18-2010, 03:23 PM

I think the people who called the popo about it are complete morons. The mannequin is sitting beside a giant teddy bear.....i mean come on.......really?
Old 01-18-2010, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianstew View Post
I think the people who called the popo about it are complete morons. The mannequin is sitting beside a giant teddy bear.....i mean come on.......really?
If you're driving on an interstate doing at least 65-70 mph, probably more like 80-90, and you glance at up at a billboard to see what could possibly be someone in danger you wouldn't do anything about it? Now mind you I guarantee not one of the people who called stopped to see what was going on, but I still think it shows that there are people out there who are concerned for their fellow man.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:03 PM

Quote:
but he's NOT bigger than life, it's a manequin, it's life size. The teddy bear has nothing to do with it. I think the dealership showed a complete lack of judgement putting this up. If it were you or me throwing a dummy out a window or putting one on top of a building we would be thrown in jail.
Really??? I think not

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinghawg98 View Post
Oh geez. You're not serious are you?

And.....nobody is being thrown out of anywhere.. Its sitting on a billboard. oh heck, its not worth explaining.

I have my proof.....

I agree, its harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianstew View Post
Agreed

Quote:
If you're driving on an interstate doing at least 65-70 mph, probably more like 80-90, and you glance at up at a billboard to see what could possibly be someone in danger you wouldn't do anything about it? Now mind you I guarantee not one of the people who called stopped to see what was going on, but I still think it shows that there are people out there who are concerned for their fellow man.
Then they had no reason to call.... "Uh, yeah, I saw some stuff over on the interstate, and uh... kept going... but, uh... you may wanna send somebody over there"

We had a sign company around hang one up for the local ER that was a guy hanging of the bottom like he had actually fallen with a misplaced ladder and all, and the way he hung the wind moved him a lil and it looked like somebidy hanging on. I thought it was hilarious.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.