Christmas in general... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Off-Topic Discussion of All Non-Related Topics

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2009, 07:20 AM
I am that hot

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to superxcrewfx4 Send a message via Yahoo to superxcrewfx4
Christmas in general...

I just cant get into the holiday spirit. I mean every other year before I bought a house it was great, I used to be the best gift giver but now with credit cards, mortgage and the like its just no fun anymore. I have stopped using the credit cards for sometime now and being broke just plain sucks.

I don't even want to get a tree, I just cant get into the spirit. I love to watch my nephew enjoy Christmas and my dads been helping me with stuff and I cant even begin to repay him for all that he has helped me with and I feel really bad that I cant get him something really nice to show my appreciation... I never ask for help and he just sees that I do and he comes to fix stuff with me and help me out in general. Without him I wouldn't have a new furnace or air conditioner amongst other things. I could have paid for it on one of those low interest rate credit card checks but he stopped me and forced a check in my hand, 2500 bucks was 2500 bucks and it was a deal but I felt like crap for taking it, it actually made me cry. I have never ever taken money in all 28 years that I can remember.

I dont know why I make this post but I am at work as usual and its just bah humbug to me right now... Maybe its because I am single or because I work all the time. Just wish I could get into the spirit...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2009, 07:52 AM
Shaking the Bush Boss

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
if you ask me, You aint missing much! Christmas is for the kids, as long as they have a good time and enjoy it, thats all I care for. Me, could care less about it...I hate tring to go to the store for a simple purchase....takes forever. People are to preoccupied singing or humming not paying attention to what they are supposed to be doing.

It dont bother me being called Mr Grinch!
Old 12-12-2009, 07:07 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Be thankful and do the best you can. Get him a pocket knife or something. Anything coming from a son is great especially a hug. I just left the hospital for reasons I won't share here but be very thankful. My nephew would love to just have your problems, I know I wished he did, I'd easily parted with money to help him out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.