BAD summer. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Off-Topic Discussion of All Non-Related Topics

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 03:04 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
BAD summer.

I hope nobody has had the summer i have had.

First on july 9th i was involved in a accident where my truck was totaled. A S10 with 3 ocupants ran a stop sighn at a high rate of speed as i was comming thru. One pasenger was completley ejected from the truck and very badly injured the middle passenger was half in and half out of the S10 sitting on its top. The Driver was pronoced dead at the scene. I seen a lot of stuff i dont care to remember. And on top of that thrue the grape vine a good friend of mine said one of the passengers said i was at fault and if i did not confess he would take care of me himself. I did not have a stopsighn they did. Anyway sleep is a luxury I dont get to enjoy much. Well I finally am able to realax and put some of this aside it is always there but am dealing much better.

Second. Saturday my Best friend who has been there every day since i watched him be borne 11 years ago. Runs off for no reasone that i know of. I was out side getting some stuff out of my truck. I was getting ready to go some where. I walked to the house to put my dogs in and one was not there. So I walked in the back yard looking for him and i did not see him. So i started calling his name. When i heard tires screaching and a loud hit. I ran out front to see a F150 pulled to the side and a guy knocking on the neibors door. I ran out in the road to see my dog laying ther shaking. I put him in the guys truck and road up the road with him to the vet which was closed. I had him take me back to my house by than Mack my dog had lifted his head and his eyes cleard up. I put him in the back seat of my truck where he often road. And took him to the animal hospital where they did what they could. He lived there for 3 houres befor he started to show sighns of getting worse. I orded he be put to sleep. Mack was the most loyal best behaved dog i know and i will miss him dearly. As will my wife and my 2 year old asks about him every day. He was a gift from me to my wife the pick of the litter before we got married. I cant go anywhere or do anything with out remembering Mack cause he went a lot of places with me.

You will be missed Mack AKA Bubba.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2009, 03:09 PM

sorry to hear this ...hope things get better
Old 09-29-2009, 03:12 PM
Premium Member

I'm sorry to hear all that bud, hope everything starts lookin up for ya!
Old 09-29-2009, 03:18 PM
Banned

Thats too bad . Things will turn around soon
Old 09-29-2009, 03:32 PM

Sorry to hear about all this bud, hopefully things will get better for you soon.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:25 PM

I had a year like that about 6 yrs ago and I didn't think it was going to end or I was going to make it through it but I did. It will get better trust me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.