life isnt that bad - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Off-Topic Discussion of All Non-Related Topics

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 03:24 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
life isnt that bad

just when you think your having a bad day or when your down and out, just remember life isnt that bad. heres a story what happened on my way to work yesterday.

i was driving to work and got stuck in dead stop traffic. they shut the express way down and this is what happened.

a man picks up his friend in a cube truck to go to work. the friend was trying to talk to the driver and the driver was saying nothing and just looking straight ahead. he suddenly stops the van, pulls over to the median, jumps over to the other side of the e way and jumps in front of a semi truck
news didnt say why he did it but i couldnt imagine doing that or seeing your friend doing something like that.

i would hate to see this happen to anyone i know or even anyone i dont know so if your having problems, try and talk it out with someone who cares for you or anyone that will listen.
life isnt that bad
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2009, 03:28 PM
Unapologetically American

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Well that's one way to off yourself. I feel worse for the driver of the semi, for having the image of some a-hole standing in front of him in the middle of the highway . Too many times people off themselves and involve innocents, or leave themselves in the dining room for the kids to find
Old 08-12-2009, 03:30 PM
im fat and ugly

wow what a day
Old 08-12-2009, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006PSDSD View Post
Well that's one way to off yourself. I feel worse for the driver of the semi, for having the image of some a-hole standing in front of him in the middle of the highway
i agree i would hate to have that happend to me
Old 08-12-2009, 03:58 PM

There's just no reason to bring ANYBODY into your f-ed up situation IMO. If you're going to take yourself out, have the decency to do it far far away and just leave a note for a family member or something
Old 08-12-2009, 04:36 PM

you guys are absolutely right. me and probably a ton of other people were late for work that day

i feel sorry for the semi driver too. makes me wanna start a thread about whats the worst thing that happened to you while driving your semi?
Old 08-12-2009, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006PSDSD View Post
Well that's one way to off yourself. I feel worse for the driver of the semi, for having the image of some a-hole standing in front of him in the middle of the highway . Too many times people off themselves and involve innocents, or leave themselves in the dining room for the kids to find
i agree fully there is some ppl that that type of deal will haunt them for the rest of thier lives like they will think its thier fault
Old 08-12-2009, 04:54 PM
If it aint a CAT itsa DOG

As a truck driver, i ask please don't jump in front of me or steer your car into my lane. An 18yr old kid did that 2 yrs ago right by me. His girl friend just broke up with him and he steered right into a rolling parking lot. Both the car and semi burst into flames and it killed both the kid and the truck driver. The fire started so quick that people couldn't get to the driver who was screaming for help and ended up buring to death.
Old 08-12-2009, 04:55 PM
My 6OH Hates Me

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
wow that a bad way to go.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseldan2005 View Post
As a truck driver, i ask please don't jump in front of me or steer your car into my lane. An 18yr old kid did that 2 yrs ago right by me. His girl friend just broke up with him and he steered right into a rolling parking lot. Both the car and semi burst into flames and it killed both the kid and the truck driver. The fire started so quick that people couldn't get to the driver who was screaming for help and ended up buring to death.
You see, that was the selfish prick that I'm talking about. It's all about them . Now the truck drivers family is without a father, grandfather, and friends without a friend

I have ZERO respect for people that off themselves, I say you're probably better off. I know the family wouldn't think the same but, how miserable would it be to live like that, where you don't feel your life has purpose
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.