WTF is the deal with females!!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Off-Topic Discussion of All Non-Related Topics

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 08:12 AM
Unapologetically American

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
WTF is the deal with females!!!

They are so rediculous with their emotions, menstration, or what ever you want to call it. Lisa and I are getting married at the end of Sept, and the BS I have to put up with is idiotic. Things to me that take ONE decision, and ONE answer. Why the hell is it so hard for 3 beavers to get together, and can't get a damn thing done without bringing Lisa into it, and eventually me . Lisa can't/won't make decisions that probably shouldn't be given to her to make in the first place, as far as bridal showers, and bachlorette parties go, THAT'S THE BRIDES MAIDS JOB THE LAST TIME I CHECKED!!! Her sister is her BM, and is a ball dropper, and procrastinator. My Mom takes over the invites for the shower, and everybody crying, and pointing fingers. Son, of a biotch, I don't know how they are able to make it through one day without b!tch slapping someone, or completely breaking down with a water valve stuck open in their eyes

I love Lisa but this stuff is insane to me

Sorry for the rant, had to vent
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2009, 08:14 AM
PMR = JUNK

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Jake
Man, i hope what you are seeing now isn't a precursor to what the marriage is gonna be like, I'd be gettin cold feet.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:17 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dude , that is why the wife and I eloped to Hawaii. Take all the money you would spend on a wedding and have biotching time in the islands! Best thing we ever did not including kids.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:19 AM
Tennessee Powerstrokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006PSDSD View Post
They are so rediculous with their emotions, menstration, or what ever you want to call it. Lisa and I are getting married at the end of Sept, and the BS I have to put up with is idiotic. Things to me that take ONE decision, and ONE answer. Why the hell is it so hard for 3 beavers to get together, and can't get a damn thing done without bringing Lisa into it, and eventually me . Lisa can't/won't make decisions that probably shouldn't be given to her to make in the first place, as far as bridal showers, and bachlorette parties go, THAT'S THE BRIDES MAIDS JOB THE LAST TIME I CHECKED!!! Her sister is her BM, and is a ball dropper, and procrastinator. My Mom takes over the invites for the shower, and everybody crying, and pointing fingers. Son, of a biotch, I don't know how they are able to make it through one day without b!tch slapping someone, or completely breaking down with a water valve stuck open in their eyes

I love Lisa but this stuff is insane to me

Sorry for the rant, had to vent

:h ehe: It is quite simple really. We, Men think and They feel. You ain't seen nuthin' yet. Give it about 24 years or so.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:25 AM
Super Moderator

How was she when you first started dating and shortly after that? Any different than now???

I ask because as the wedding gets near(er), the stress level goes up. For some....WAY up!! Some women that are real ladies 'normally', seem to go psycho when planning a wedding.

For the lady, it is one of the MOST important days of her life. It is HER day. The groom shows up and says, "I do." But it is HER day. It has to be PERFECT!!!!

Just something to look at and compare how she was before you popped the big one and now.

Congrats on your upcoming nuptuals, BTW!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 08:33 AM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006PSDSD View Post
! Her sister is her BM, and is a ball dropper, and procrastinator. My Mom takes over the invites for the shower, and everybody crying, and pointing fingers. Son, of a biotch
I just got married on July 4th and the EXACT same situation happened. Wait til a couple days before the wedding.... I was about to call the WHOLE thing just to alleviate the stress and all.. GOOD LUCK (just keep in mind, the BEST part of the wedding, is WHEN ITS OVER!! It gets a lot better afterwards because all the stress and BS is gone!)
Old 08-07-2009, 08:33 AM

You got a lot to learn bud. Just memorize this phrase now and you'll be golden,

YES DEAR.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:36 AM

I am in no way complaining about Lisa, but just the way females handle stress, or multi-tasking. I love her just as much now then I did when I proposed. She's a great woman, but she is NOT a decision maker, and I've known that from day one, but nobody else seems to see that, or they don't care, or are to lazy, or want to make everything HER way. The last one I could see but the others annoy me. I only have a month and a half left of this stuff . I don't have the patience for this stuff, so decisions from me are fast and concise. It's part of my job, so if I wasn't that way, things would move very slowly at work and home.

Adam, believe me I tried the, 'lets elope to Vegas or something'. She wasn't having that either
Old 08-07-2009, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05_PSD_Erik View Post
I just got married on July 4th and the EXACT same situation happened. Wait til a couple days before the wedding.... I was about to call the WHOLE thing just to alleviate the stress and all.. GOOD LUCK (just keep in mind, the BEST part of the wedding, is WHEN ITS OVER!! It gets a lot better afterwards because all the stress and BS is gone!)
I'm looking forward to the 'afterwards' part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonno View Post
You got a lot to learn bud. Just memorize this phrase now and you'll be golden,

YES DEAR.
She knows she's not going to get me to kiss her arse, but only a few occasions a year
Old 08-07-2009, 08:57 AM

It does NOT get any better after you are married
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.