02-11-2008, 08:09 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
Join Date: May 2007
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
PSD Desert Toy
Didn't get anything new but here's what I want and it's gonna happen in a couple of years. I want a 94-97 F350 XLT PSD regular cab longbed 4X4 white with tan interior tow mirrors and a 5 speed.
The mods that will follow:
- 4 inch lift with deaver springs and bilstein shocks
- 17" American Eagle type 058 wheels
- 37" Toyo Open Country M/T's
- DP Chip with No start, High idle, 60HP tow, 100HP Performance, 120HP Race, and Lope Idle
- Home made dual 6" mitre cut stacks
- Limo tint
- Home made track bars
I've had this thought in my head for a couple of years. I already have the image in my head. It's gonna be sweet.