heres a buddy of mine stuck

this was him getting stuck

this is at our local mudding event

me and the wife

this is bigwhite7.3stroker with is old golf cart

this is bigwhite7.3stroker with is new rhino

me

my brother

here is a buddy of mine out mudding in his old diesel military blazer he slept there that night that was right b4 I had to pull him out with my truck

now everyone post up some mudding pics so we can see yalls damage

ps most of the time I get really bad I don't have my camera thats why not many of me

Ricky
Dirty South Strokers
2003 F-350 Crew Cab 4x4
SCT Custom Tuned, Leveling Kit, BFG All Terrain T/A KO 315-75-16, 06' Seats, Zoodad Mod, Dual Silverline Exaust, AFE Cold Air Intake, Fog Light/Highbeam Mod, Edge Insight, 05-07 Polished Intake Elbow, Throttle Body Delete, ARP Headstuds, EGR Blocked Off

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 Old 12-19-2007, 01:47 PM
Rob
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rob Send a message via MSN to Rob Send a message via Skype™ to Rob
the VW monster is cool, but rediculous at the same time. great pics, thanks for sharing!

Audentes Fortuna Juvat
(Fortune Favors The Bold)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Org. Staff reserves the right to
move, modify, delete or merge threads/posts
at our discretion, without explanation
at any time.
post #3 of 21 Old 12-19-2007, 07:07 PM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Ricky
Dirty South Strokers
2003 F-350 Crew Cab 4x4
SCT Custom Tuned, Leveling Kit, BFG All Terrain T/A KO 315-75-16, 06' Seats, Zoodad Mod, Dual Silverline Exaust, AFE Cold Air Intake, Fog Light/Highbeam Mod, Edge Insight, 05-07 Polished Intake Elbow, Throttle Body Delete, ARP Headstuds, EGR Blocked Off

post #4 of 21 Old 12-19-2007, 07:09 PM

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
those are some great pics..... ive never been in mud that deep before....

post #5 of 21 Old 12-19-2007, 07:11 PM
KVFD

Send a message via MSN to redstroker_2002
holy cow u guys know how to have a killer time!!!!! i found this pic on the web and i think i looks totally bada$$

-Josh

2008 2500 LMM- Deleted, Blocked, Fueled, & Tuned by:

post #6 of 21 Old 12-19-2007, 07:16 PM
M4 in my tool box

Muddin

Me on my Vinson in the "mud" in North Dakota. I found a deep spot and filled it up with water. That led to the snorkles being made in the garage. Trailer full on the way to a local mud bog. it was a blast and had some THICk mud. no pics from that cuz everyon was busy riding or fixin what they broke.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	billymud2.jpg
Views:	4507
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	3125   Click image for larger version

Name:	billymud3.jpg
Views:	966
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	3126   Click image for larger version

Name:	billymud4.jpg
Views:	889
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	3127   Click image for larger version

Name:	short3.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	3128   Click image for larger version

Name:	full load.jpg
Views:	2537
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	3129  

2001 F-250 X-Cab 4X4, Edge EVO, DIY Tymar, Map Fooler, FPR Shimmed, 4" exhaust into 7" GR Bullhauler stacks, 3.5" fabtech lift,35x12.50 procomps, 18" DEJ cannon wheels, Custom built RobTrans, HD U-joints, Trip A-pillar Guages, 2 12" rockford subs 1500watt rockford amp and Eclipse head unit, More to come!
Proud USAF Vehicle Maintainer, With out US, YOU walk!
post #7 of 21 Old 12-19-2007, 07:37 PM

WOW thats wild

Jared

97 F-350
Reg cab long bed
TW Chip

Intercooled
3" Down pipe
4" SS Magnaflow
DIY Intake
Boost, Pyrometer, Trans temp gauges
Sunroof
post #8 of 21 Old 12-19-2007, 08:22 PM

Send a message via AIM to Barchetta
Ricky,

Where's your hole at? Funny you post pictures of this. I was talking to a guy the other weekend that described a scene much like that. He said it was a bunch of rednecks sittin in mud. He was a little drunk at the time, but I think he told me it was somewhere between orlando and tampa. As you and I know, there's a helluva lot of miles in between.

Total side note, you think we can ever get a FL MnG going? We still shooting for something in Ocala at Vivian's shop?

Mark

2008 F-250 Lariat CC 4x4 AKA: Jolene
Dual Alternators (from the factory)
5% Tint All Around
High Idle Mod
Line-X
Roll-N-Lock
Clifford 50.5x

post #9 of 21 Old 12-19-2007, 09:00 PM

A bunch of pics i guess my stroke, a few stuck friends, my old tacoma when it was stock, and my old 79 F-150

T.J. Flynn -
05 Quad Cab short bed 6.0 auto 4x4 XLT Sport. 6" Fabtech lift, 36x15.50 Dick Cepek FC-II on 18x10 Chrome D-Backs, OEM Flares Line X, Recon Markers and tails, tint, 5" FBD turbo back. Auto meter Gauges, SCT with Innovative tunes, HD heads, Billet grille, Zoodad....

post #10 of 21 Old 12-20-2007, 05:54 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pullinpower7.3 View Post
Me on my Vinson in the "mud" in North Dakota. I found a deep spot and filled it up with water. That led to the snorkles being made in the garage. Trailer full on the way to a local mud bog. it was a blast and had some THICk mud. no pics from that cuz everyon was busy riding or fixin what they broke.
nice mudding pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barchetta View Post
Ricky,

Where's your hole at? Funny you post pictures of this. I was talking to a guy the other weekend that described a scene much like that. He said it was a bunch of rednecks sittin in mud. He was a little drunk at the time, but I think he told me it was somewhere between orlando and tampa. As you and I know, there's a helluva lot of miles in between.

Total side note, you think we can ever get a FL MnG going? We still shooting for something in Ocala at Vivian's shop?
there are places all over but I think the one that u are talking about is either in Lakeland or Alberndale <--- don't know how to spell it

some of the pics were at C & R Motorsports Park in Palmdale, FL between Lake Placid, FL and LaBelle, FL on Hwy 27 som were at Mudfest in Okechobee, FL and the others were at our local mudhole here in Sebring (Public Land)

and as far as I know I think last I heard we were going to try and do something sooner than DJ & Vivs grand opening in April I think there is going to be a truck pull in Feb in Ocala and maybe we can all get to gether there and hang out and do the truck pull thing

Ricky
Dirty South Strokers
2003 F-350 Crew Cab 4x4

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode