Where to ride? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Off Road Motorsports ATV's, Dirt Bikes, Everything OffRoad

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 04:51 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Where to ride?

Well, my spring break is in 2 weeks. My dad said that we are going four wheeling somewhere. Its going to be me, him, and our dog. We are taking 2 Honda Foreman 500's and a 07 Ranger 700. He said that we will go where ever i want to as long as its not super far away from here, but i'm having a hard time picking. So, where have you guys gone riding that you really enjoyed? Its going to be a 4 or 5 day trip, so we want to go somewhere with plenty of riding.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2010, 04:53 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dont know how far you are willing to drive but Coal Creek OHV in Oliver Springs TN is the best place ive ever rode in my life. They have over 72,000 acres full of trails. They have cabins, camping, hotels, etc. You can ride for days and never hit the same trail. THey have any type of riding you want. Its the best place to ride that ive ever been.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokenstroke View Post
Dont know how far you are willing to drive but Coal Creek OHV in Oliver Springs TN is the best place ive ever rode in my life. They have over 72,000 acres full of trails. They have cabins, camping, hotels, etc. You can ride for days and never hit the same trail. THey have any type of riding you want. Its the best place to ride that ive ever been.
Thats not to far cause its only 5 hours from here. He is talking about staying within a 12 hour drive from here one way. The closer the better since we will be pulling a large trailer and a lot of weight. And it sounds pretty cool. The one thing he wants is the ability to park the truck for a week and ride the quads everywhere. And it sounds like you can do that there.
Old 03-23-2010, 05:59 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yeah, its great. We stayed in a Cabin that was $108 dollars a night and you can just ride your atv's from the cabin to the trails. its really cool. I will post some more links to places to ride.

windrock
ATVA Riding -- Harlan County, Evarts, KY
Brimstone Recreation
Old 03-23-2010, 05:38 PM

Last night dad came up with a good idea. We have been talking about going to Royal Blue, which is near Coal Creek, or heading out to WV to a good place. I can't think of the name of it. But what he said we could do is wait until a week before to make plans. That way we can see what the weather might be. So where we go will depend on weather.

Last night i think he ordered a set of ITP Mud Lites and a nice set of ITP aluminum rims. I helped pick them out, but im not sure if he bought them. They will be going on his new 07, and the stockers on it will be going on our 06. The 06 has 1500 miles, with a lot of road miles. The front tires are about worthless. But the 07's are about new, only 250 or so miles. Now all we need to do is install the new throttle cable on the Ranger and we will be set.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.