Mid-Valley Oregon party - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Northwest AK - ID - MT - OR - WA - WY

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2006, 07:36 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Mid-Valley Oregon GTG

Howdy, we are having a party and Diesel trucks are the entrance key. While I posted this on the NWBombers/NWDiesels/and other sites you Ford owners are welcome also, just don't show up in a gasser

The Hossí generosity strikes again! Mark is willing to put off a GTG at his place so we can do one down south. June 3rd & 4th if you need to show up on Friday night that is good too, Iíll be there.

I would like to use the Philomath Scout Lodge Inc. future home. The PSL site has no fresh water or electricity. Iíll take the 5er out and we can use what I have. I have a gas powered current bush we can use for electricity.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlo...tude=-123.34268 is the Mapquest location. Donít worry the lake was filled in years ago.

Directions:
From I5, Take the OR-34 exit- EXIT 228- onto OR-34 / CORVALLIS-LEBANON HWY. Head to Corvallis 9.5 miles
Turn LEFT onto CORVALLIS-NEWPORT HWY / OR-34 BYP. Continue to follow CORVALLIS-NEWPORT HWY. 4.9 miles
Turn RIGHT onto Clemens Mill RD. 0.4 miles
Left turn onto gravel drive way
PM me and I'll add any missing details

TIA

Bomb party list:
BBQ Webber, just say no to gas

Last edited by jefff929; 05-24-2006 at 05:56 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2006, 07:41 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Banshee34

If you show up no talking work with anyone
Old 05-27-2006, 03:45 PM
Conservative and Proud

Jeff totally missed this!!! I'm actually headed to the dunes Friday

Hopefully I can make the next one! And don't worry we don't even talk work AT work!!!!!
Old 06-04-2006, 05:58 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Cool results

well I thought I should post results.

10 Dodges

1 Dmax

0 Fords
Old 06-06-2006, 09:55 AM
Conservative and Proud

So how did everything go????
Old 06-06-2006, 10:23 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Thumbs up

Well we had a great time. Keith and Joann (from Bend) came on Friday about three. Clint and Family (from Warrrenton) showed up just in time to set up the tent in the dark. Saturday early (about 9am) Scott Radke showed up with the KDP kit, and we started on Clintís KDP. We spent a bunch of time BSing and just talking trucks. We got the KDP done and at some point and I managed to get some meat on the grill. It was not done when we were ready to eat lunch so we fired up my little grill and had some burgers. Scott had to leave about 3:30pm. Clint and family had to get back home, so after I got the BBQ chicken off the grill they headed home. His copilot said she was planning on a nap and I bet Clint spent that drive technically by himself. Sunday BlackSmoke (AKA Allen, from Independence) got there and we got to do the KDP fix all over again. It was a good thing Scott left the KDP jig fix kit with us. Tim and Sherryl from Roseburg showed up with the Elk burgers and we had a great lunch. Then Keith and Joann got started home after lunch, they had been putting it off as more folks arrived. Some other guys showed up Jonas & Brett I think they were from DTR. Mike a local Dmax owner showed up to see what was happening. Thanks to those who showed, I had a great time and at least two folks got peace of mind. When the KDP comes loose on an ISB they can fall in the timing gears and cause a sharp stop.

On another note, I had a casualty on the way home. The wind picked the lid to my BBQ out of the back of the truck and it went under the trailer. I pulled over and my stepson, Matt got out and fetched the lid. The guy behind said ďyouíre loosing your grill.Ē Matt said it was a real hereís your sign moment. I have a new one on the way.

The suggestion has been made we have another Oregon (SW Washington) GTG in August or September. If we could find someplace to do it I'd prolly be game for helping somehow. My schedule right now is shakey so I'm not willing to commit to hosting it. If not we could just do Smoke on the mountain to the St. Helens visitor center again this year. Ford_Forgotton & Lock03 were the only brand F & C reps present last year.
Old 06-06-2006, 11:16 AM
Conservative and Proud

Sounds like a great time!

Very sorry to hear about the BBQ Carnage!

Hopefully I'll be able to make an event this year!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.