Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Bloomsburg Jambo Pics

2K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  SMKSTAX 
#1 ·
Well i didn't get a chance to meet anyone so i hope everyone that went had a blast. Here's some pics i took and if anyone else has any go ahead and post them up. :thumb:

See less See more
#8 ·
Thanks for sharing Rick. Those are some great looking FORDS!

I like the kids hangin' out under the dually...

What happened? no other members showed up?

#12 ·
What happened? no other members showed up?
I'm sure everyone was there having a good time, just couldn't seem to get anyone to meet together. :dunno: No biggie. :)

wish i knew you went man, I was there too all weekend with a couple buddies
We only had 2 threads about this event. :hehe: No big deal we'll try again next year. :thumb:

#9 ·
nice pics rick those are some sweet rigs looks like alot of diesels there

#10 ·
wish i knew you went man, I was there too all weekend with a couple buddies

#13 · (Edited)
Great pics Rick!! Thanks!! :thumb: Sorry I couldn't make it, to darn much goin on around here.:doh:

BTW, the white SD jacked to hell with the yellow suspension is the owner of Estep Electric from here in DE (if ya'all actually noticed the tags)...I think he lives down towards Anthony in Middletown, see it a lot that way and once and awhile up my way at work.:nod:

EDIT: And I forgot to add, he has Mattracks for it too!!!:eek::thumb:

#17 ·
Wanted to come up but had to work. Great job on the pics. Nice mix on the trucks. Just wondering where the girls are? Can't have pics of trucks without girls, can you?

#18 ·
Well my girl was with me and if i had pics of girls on my camera i would have been de-nutted if ya catch my drift. :hehe: But there were plenty there to look at!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.