Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Fall Brawl 2006

972 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Keith T 
#1 ·
Thats right its time for the games to begin again.....

Fall Brawl 2006...“War is simple, direct, and ruthless.”

The Mason-Dixon TDC would like to extend our invitation to all who desire to participate in this great end of the year show. This is our annual 2 day dyno competition which hosts some of the finest examples of diesel powered Trucks from all over the country. We also have a covered dish cookout for those who would like to bring their favorite food along to share with the whole group.

The Dates.....Saturday & Sunday October 21st-22nd-Rain Or Shine
The Place......Kauffman Motorsports
901 Range End Road
Dillsburg,PA 17019
(717)502-8880
The Cost.......$70 for 3 spins with HP/TQ readings.

Remember stack equipped owners we would like you to drop your flex pipes is possible or allow us to some way vent the soot outside. Also we would like the dually owners to drop their outside tires off which allows us to move trucks in and out more efficiently. Tools will be provided by Kauffmans to accomplish this and all we ask is to put them away when finished. The shop is also available for those who have last minute goodies to do or install and all they ask is that you dyno sometime that weekend. We did a great job at the spring show with the extra work and it showed when we were done, which we received many thanks for our professionalism.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Here are the classes for Fall Brawl 2006........

STOCK- This class is limited as in the years past to the following mods,air intakes and aftermarket exhausts.NOTHING ELSE!.Those caught with other unapproved mods in this class will forfeit any chance of winning anything.Please be honest owners,this is a fun show and I'd like to keep it that way.

MODIFIED-This class is limited to a SINGLE turbo with NO PUMP CONVERSIONS(example:A 24 Valve single turbo truck with a P-Pump installed)and on #2 ONLY.The use of over the counter fuel additives is permitted but NO DRUGS(this includes meth injection and water misters).Aftermarket chargers,fueling boxes,injectors and pusher pumps are all legal.Owners who run single chargers and use drugs may compete as long as their bottle has been disconnected or removed,these owners will be asked to show they did this when they enter the dyno room.Superchargers are permitted in this class ONLY if they are run by themselves and are not being used with a turbo.

COMPETITION-This class will allow any fuel pump combination(example:p-Pump conversions),any charger(twins included) or supercharger and run on #2 alone.Over the counter fuel additves permitted but NO DRUGS(this includes meth injection and water misters).Any injector,fueling box,aftermarket turbos(twins permitted) and pusher pumps are ok.Owners who have drugs may compete but must disconnect their bottles or tanks and will be asked to show this when they enter the dyno room.

UMLIMITED-Run What Ya Brung...This is the "Don't Bring A Knife To A Gunfight Class".
Any fuel,charger configuration any amount of drugs can be used here.The only rule here is the HOOD MUST close and latch tightly.This is for safety reasons as we have seen the aftermath of a head-gasket explosion with the hood open.

The start time for both days is 08:00 till whenever you want to leave for both days. I've been there from 08:00 till 17:00, and there were trucks there before me and trucks there after I left.

Most of the people that come bring something to eat or something to drink. Believe me there is usually lots of food, and soda.

Keith

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.