Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Etown Nationals+Charity airport event!!!!

1K views 17 replies 4 participants last post by  mattdoxa 
#1 ·
Gonna be an epically fun weekend and i cant wait!!!!

ok step one:D

Sep 18th at old bridge township raceway park (englishtown) will be the 34th annual diesel truckin nationals...its a rediculious event with more trucks then you can look at in a day.... about a million big rig classes (that you can win 10k in;)) and a pickup ET class...last year there were over 100 pickups running... its a really really good time

here's the link US Diesel Truckin Nationals & Motorsports Spectacular

and here's a video i made of last years event...please excuse the shotty camera work:eek:

not much pickup footage but hey thats becuase i was racing! trust me they were there;)

OK STEP 2:crazy:

the next day about an hour and a half north my buddy jim and his dad are organizing a true old school racing event...it will be 1/8 mile at a airport! open to anything specially bikes and atv's (they own a dealership) its shaping up like its going to be an awesome time.. here's the flyer

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

please try and spread the word! gonna be a good time i dont want anyone to miss out:woot::thumb:

See less See more
1 1
#2 ·
Keeping this as "legit" at possible here is the flyer we made up. This is SPONSORED BY not held or organized by *wink wink*. Not sure how long this will take to get shut down but were going threw with it.

For all of you going to Englishtown NJ for the drag races. This is the day after. I live about 1.5 hours north of that and real easy to get to. I have plenty of room in the house if people don't wanna spend money on a room. We have a big town so there are cheap Hotels around. Don't expect anything more than the flyer makes it look like. Its held at the Nu-Cavu bar Wallkill Airport. Skydiving and all that good stuff. Bar of course :) and plenty of room for a drag race. All classes you see. Using the landing strip for cars and dirt/grass for all others. PM for all questions and if you want to register.. PREREGISTER ONLY. Need to get organized befoer that morning. If you need a bed perhaps I can make more room at my house so we can party. If not Hotels and all near by.

#3 ·
This is who you will need to talk to. Beech thank you very much sir for the posting! We need to make this diesel class something fun. Bring a MX bike with ya or whatever you want. As signups go we will make classes to fit!

Call Jim Moroney (me) at 845-564-5400 which is my family's company.
Fasthog.com to see our layout

If you wanna look on a map just type in NEWBURGH NEW YORK and that is the biggest town near by. If you can get there your in! Easy off of I-87 and I-84

#5 ·
sweet rob you gonna make a weekend outta it like i am? we can ride up together. BTW ash is coming so she can shoot the **** with Nicole ;)

#8 ·
Ok guys this is lookin good. Signup before anyone shows up is a 100% MUST!!! Please email me or call my cell phone so I can get a list started and we have no suprises on sunday. $40 a class as we said. Workin on insurance waivers for signing before we race. Otherwise if you want to mail my shop a check, or just paypal myself or my shop account that would be awsome.

Jim Moroney
Cell: 845-527-6802
Moroney167@yahoo.com

Local BIGGEST town:
Newburgh NY 12553
You will be able to find a bunch of hotels and food all that tourest stuff. That town with all the hotels would put you maybe 15 minutes away from the track and there is nothign more out there. I'll be holdin a party at my house im sure sunday night so not sure what time everyone will roll in but all are welcome to come. Beech and Jake and a few of them are staying there but PM me and i'll work on tellin ya how to get there. Im only 11 miles from that townt he oposite direction though.

Races:

Nu-Cavu (Nu-cavu.com)
857 Plains Rd
Wallkill, NY 12589
(845) 895-9000

Check out there website. Its a nice bar/rest. So everyone should be comfortable. it is out int he woods and thats the good way to live! I'll do my best to help all of you out so call away or email!

#9 ·
Bump up!

Come on guys lets do this. I have only 4 actually paid people fr the race. Lots of talk from everyone but nobody signed up! Make my sunday easy and pre-register please! I really don't want to turn anyone down Sunday because we didn't work the brackets wth you in it!

Moroney167@yahoo.com
Name
Address
Class & Info on vehicle

Paypal that email if you wanna pay ahead that would be excellent so I know your comin!

#11 ·
ill be at e-town saturday ill have to keep an eye out for some org members while im down there.. moroney the harley dealer on rt 300? i work rite down the street from your shop.

#13 ·
Yea man im here as we we speak. Stop on in if my truck is there I normally am too. Deff come in and sign up dude, if you don't awnna run still come out be a good time.

Hey Beech, quick update. Town sheriff is already on my dads neck. Told a ton of reasons were gonna get shut down. Already said we will be issued a summons if we run, my dad laughed and said sweet so can we race after you do that. Meanwhile our good friend who is the judge for the same town is letting us know how much the fine will be so we can just run it anyway. We may get a hard time but were gonna fight threw it and deal with the bills monday.

#16 ·
if i get a chance ill deffinatly stop by tommrow or thursday i work rite off 94 in the vails gate buisness park so if i get a few ill deffinatly swing by.. i should be free sunday if my truck doesnt break towing the dodge to and from e-town saturday. talk to anyone there or ask for you?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.