Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Possible World Record Whitetail Buck shot in ND

22K views 25 replies 5 participants last post by  Banshee34 
#1 ·
did anyone hear about the buck shot in Harvey, ND
proves ND isnt such a bad place

#3 ·
no, not yet but i will find some, it scored a 232 or something like that, it was shot with a bow at 18 yards, when i find some pics i will post again

#6 ·
#8 ·
Banshee34 said:
Now THAT is a buck to die for!:thumb:

Then again, I've actually never seen a Whitetail in person.
yea.....i kind of thought it was funny...to see a 14 inch buck when i moved to cali...and have them call it a monster......after living in montana where a 14 inch forked horn is a tiny little thing....i had to laugh at these guys.....but boy the pig hunting is fun:D

#9 · (Edited)
:ar15: here r 2 of the 5 deer i have had mounted, both shot in same area

#10 ·
nice neck on the one on the left....boy that makes a mount look so much better......and it isnt even something most people look at when they look at a mount and think it is nice....but the bigger the neck...the more compliments a mount gets...at least with deer......

#11 ·
can u tell which one was done profesonaly, the other was done by my uncle who does it parttime during the winter

#12 ·
power95 said:
can u tell which one was done profesonaly, the other was done by my uncle who does it parttime during the winter
im basing this mainy on the trimmed looking fit where the mount hits the wall....but i would guess the one on the right (the smaller buck) was the one your uncle did...although i have a hunch your gonna tell me im wrong....

#13 ·
u should of went with your hunch, it is amazing how good he is, right now there r 3 on the wall that he has done and another one on the way and it only cost $100

#15 ·
it is just as good in person as it is in the pic

#18 ·
hey 95, welcome aboard! :thumb:

#20 ·
not bad. you just find this place today?

#22 ·
give it some time. every once in a while a good thread comes around with some very diffrent views on certain things. check some out them out if thats what you mean by slow. or do you mean member count?

#24 ·
oh gotchya. i dont think we've been around nearly as long as, well, "we" have.

#25 ·
i got this years mount back this weekend, hes not huge but it is a nice mount. i have a pic of my cousin's deer but for some reason i cant upload it, i wish u could see them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.