Thanks Rudy's Diesel!! S&B Intake, SCT Live Wire, 5" DP Back - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2014, 08:13 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thanks Rudy's Diesel!! S&B Intake, SCT Live Wire, 5" DP Back

Hello everyone,
Newer to this forum, but wated to introduce myself and let you guys know about my experience. My name is Anthony and Im currently in Fayetteville, NC. Bought my 2010 F250 a few months back and have been reading about different mods and things to do with my truck. Spoke to a few different people about what they had/recomended and ended up being told to give Rudy's Diesel out of Raliegh, NC a call.

I gave them a call, Spoke to a guy named Eric and he was extremly helpful. Gave me good advice on whats really needed, whats just out there for show and got me set up on the right package. I bought the CTS Livewire, S&B Intake, and 5" DP back exhaust. I finally got some time to put in the tuner, and exhaust on yesterday afternoon/evening. Super super thrilled with the outcome! I am scared to see what this thing can really do. I hit a snagg with the tuner and called the number on the instruction sheet at 7pm and the guy picked right up and walked me through everything.

So I just wanted to let local guys know if they are looking for advice or products to give those guys at Rudy's a call. There are links all over this forum for those guys, but I still wanted to put my two cents in. Prices were fair, shipping was fast, and the service was what you look for when your about to throw a few hundereds into your truck.

Thanks for you attention. Hope to read more and hopefully meet some local guys here pretty soon. And thank you again Rudy's!! Class A!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tbar18 For This Useful Post:
loganjj27 (06-02-2014), Rudy's diesel performance (03-19-2014)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
rudy's diesel

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.