Performance Truck and Accessories off of Piney Green - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2013, 02:29 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Performance Truck and Accessories off of Piney Green

I just wanted to put this out there, for anyone looking for a good, honest diesel mechanic around Camp Lejeune. I have had a great experience with Doug, the owner of Performance Truck and Accessories off of Piney Green rd. I'm deployed right now and my wife is due with our second child the beginning of September. Since I have left, my 2006 6.0 has decided to clog up an oil cooler. My plan was to change the cooler and EGR Delete myself when I got home, but ill be home soon after my son is born and would really like to spend that time with my family. I have ordered all the parts and fluids since I have been here and they were standing by in my garage. My wife took it upon herself to go talk to Doug and surprise me by getting the work done so I don't have to worry about it. He agreed to install everything at ONE H*** OF A DEAL. I hope at least a few people will see this and think of them next time you need some work done locally.

Their number is - (910) 455-5200
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2014, 08:48 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I know this post is a bit old, but I'm wondering how your truck came out? I live in Pollocksville and have an 06 F350 that I'm needing head gaskets replaced on. Only places I've found are the dealerships in Trenton/New Bern, and a guy out in Pamlico County. If the guy you mentioned did good work, I'd likely give him a call. Thanks.
Old 05-14-2014, 04:04 AM
Premium Member

They did a good job, I had no issues however I believe its a new owner now and I'm not sure about now. I had a friend who had bed liner done out their fairly recently and it turned out very poor. Your best bet is to contact Rudy's Diesel Performance. It's a bit of a drive but it's WELL worth it. There is a shop in downtown jax called triple c diesel performance. STAYYYY AWAYYYY I've heard nothing but horror stories and I can even get you references to back that up.
Old 05-14-2014, 05:26 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Thanks for the info.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.