NEW C.P.A. Info - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2008, 10:52 AM
COME ON...ONE TIME!!

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
NEW C.P.A. Info

Well, it looks like that the officers of the CPA will be as follows:
Nick, XSRACINGGT -Director
John, Itsaleftlanething -Assistant Director
Hank, HANK -Co Historian
Steve, SteveKran -Co Historian

Ok, the first thing we have to do, is wait for the Logo voting to finish.

Second, we have to put the application in. I think I do that part.

Third, we have to see if we would like to make any otheradditions to our By-Laws, or rules of the Chapter. Basically, we have to follow the Overall By-Laws of the ORG. We can make any additions we want, based on our Chapter's needs and wants.

For now, all CPA discussions will be in the NC hometown section, so everyone knows to go to one place. Once we get the chapter up and approved, the Mods will make us our own section, at the bottom of the forums page. We can then discuss Chapter happenings in there.

LOGO:
It looks like choice A is going to win that poll. So, now we can tweak it so we can add it to our signatures. Once we get it tweaked like we want it, we can get some stickers made up, and some t-shirts made up. Hows everyone think about that? John has someone that can make the stickers thats really good. I think Hank has a lock on a good T-shirt Printer. I think the stickers would cost around $5-$7 each. The T-Shirts will probably cost between 10-12 depending on how we would want them. I dunno how much it will cost to mail the shirts to each of you, but, it will be added into the cost of the shirts. I figure the stickers will be the cost of a regular letter, so it will be made in the price. We are not making profit on ANY item for the chapter. Its against chapter rules. So none of you have to worry about that.

BY-LAWS
If we have any additions, ideas or whatever to add to the by-laws, we can submit them in a post esp. for this topic, as to not confuse anyone.
The Original Chapter by laws can be found here:
Chapter Bylaws.

The officers need all interested members contact information. I need your first and last names, address, email address and Phone number if you want to give me that info. I basically need the addresses for the shipping info of the shirts and stickers and to try to have a better idea of where everyone is located so we can better decide on locations for events and Get-togethers.

The officers will contact everyone about important news regarding the Chapter through email. That way, you dont have to have access to the org if something comes up. I know some people at work cant log on because of certain regs and such.

The Chapter is open to Anyone in NC or SC that want to join, that has a powerstroke. But, you do have to also be a member of Powerstroke.org as well. Thats a given I think. be sure to read about attending events as to keep up with the ORG's by-laws.

This is all I can think of for right now, but I will add as I think of more info that needs to be presented. If anyone has info, suggestions or whatever, say it. Were all here to make the CPA the best chapter out there!! Any advice is ecouraged and we don't want you guys (and girls granny) to feel like you dont have any say at all in this. Us officers dont have any real power here, just to have some organization in the chapter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2008, 01:17 PM
The Lady Mod

Send a message via Yahoo to Granny
I feel we are off to a great start guys! Keep up the good work!
Old 04-12-2008, 01:22 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Dang, either your one step ahead of me, or i'm one step ahead of you.

what the heck.

haha, i was fixin to start a thread talkin bout this stuff.

ya beat me too it
Old 04-12-2008, 01:22 PM
Other vehicle is an F250

The BIG thanks go out to Nick. He has done a fantastic job so far. We're lucky to have such a young, energetic leader!

Can't wait to get thru all this paper work stuff and have a gathering!
Old 04-12-2008, 01:25 PM
Other vehicle is an F250

John, you better watch Nick close. If we have to get rid of him you're it! Thanks for the good job. This should be fun!
Old 04-12-2008, 01:31 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
John, you better watch Nick close. If we have to get rid of him you're it! Thanks for the good job. This should be fun!
oh greatttttttttttttttttttt

So this means i can't just sit back and watch the festivities??

dangit
Old 04-12-2008, 04:47 PM
My 6OH Hates Me

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I said it before but congrats again to Nick John Hank And Steve. Good write up so far Nick can't think of anything to add yet. Lookin forward to having a great chapter and good times wrenchin with yall. Oh hank, I hope your wife is doing well, we are still prayin for her.
Old 04-12-2008, 05:27 PM
COME ON...ONE TIME!!

One thing I wanna add, and I have to give Granny credit for this one, is about your contact info. If everyone PM's me their contact info, I can make one big list, and email it to everyone in the Chapter. That is if its alright. We can make adjustments for those who want only a portion of their info let out ot the other members. Just make sure to decipher which info you want kept private(known only to the officers) and what you want made public(everyone else in the chapter)

Thanks for the compliments Hank and John. I am just super excited about this. I love leadership, and when I get a chance, I kinda take off with it and run.

I think we are on the same page John. Just not communicating all the way. Sorry, I was bored this afternoon, and decided to start this thread. Great minds think alike huh bro???
Old 04-12-2008, 05:37 PM
Other vehicle is an F250

Evening Nick...I sent all my contact via email.
If you have anything to say to me you better do it soon. I am not staying on here with you young guns until the wee hours of the morning again!

Good write up. I'm sure John and Steve are as ready as I am to get this thing rolling so what can we do to help us get to that point?

Your pic is too big......

Last edited by Hank; 04-12-2008 at 05:41 PM.
Old 04-12-2008, 05:39 PM
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER

You guys are doing a really nice job with this. Keep it up, and we'll be having events in no time!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.