G-rated Powerstrokes - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2013, 08:19 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
G-rated Powerstrokes

Alright, so i guess you may wonder what this thread is about?? Here's the deal...i've been on the Org. for over a year and i love these truck's!! I wanna discuss every aspect of them and try to be helpful to other people concerning them. I even love to hang around powerstroke people! The parts i can't deal with are the filthy language, sexually oriented posts, and the cussing whether complete words or ***. I wanted to create a thread where powerstroke owners could chat about the trucks, the day, family, G2G's or whatever...as long as its G-rated. My family and i do everything together including read these forums and attend events so (regardless of what some may think) there is a great need for discretion. I realize our country is so great because it gives us freedom of speech and so i'm not trying to limit what people can say on other threads...i just thought it would be great to have a thread like this one set aside for those of us who choose to keep things clean. No offence in any way to any one. All are welcome to post but please do so with respect to this request in this thread. If the mods are o.k. with all this then hopefully it will catch on. I know i'm not the only powerstroke owner who feels this way. Matter of fact, i have a few friends who would probably join the Org. and post if they believed they could do so without blushing. Also, i know several will probably think this is the craziest thing they ever heard of and thats o.k...just please don't post your concerns here. Again, i would like everyone to feel free to post so long as my 6 year old daughter can read what you post with me. If this doesn't catch on in a few weeks i'll have a mod remove it but i would really like for this to take off! SO to get it all started...my name is Jeremy, I live near South Mtn State park just outside of Casar, NC. Trucks are in my sig. I love my Lord, my Family, my Church and my trucks! Good Night to all and God Bless!!

Last edited by preachermanhull; 06-11-2013 at 05:10 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2013, 08:34 PM

Hey jeremy, I'm chris, live up toward hickory. Anyway, I'll subscribe and keep up and see if this takes off with ya.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 06-10-2013, 08:37 PM

Nice to meet ya Chris! I really hope this takes off...thanks for posting!
Old 06-11-2013, 04:01 AM

I see we have 25 views as of 8 am est. If your viewing please post...give me your input good or bad just keep it G-rated. If you want in just jump in..NC or not ..lol! Anyway, hope you all have a great day and a safe day..God Bless!
Old 06-11-2013, 04:14 AM

I absolutely agree with you! I am not in NC. I am in GA. but the language and what is considered acceptable public dress, talk, and behavior is appalling!! I hope this thread moves well for you.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:46 AM

Thanks Man! Feel free to post here anytime you can! GA isn't that far so a G2G is still a great possibility. We can call it the South Eastern Strokers..lol!
Old 06-11-2013, 05:06 PM

well, 12.5 hours later and the day is winding down!
Old 06-11-2013, 05:12 PM

i made a small change in the original post...used to say NC powerstrokes...NC has been removed because it sounded like i only wanted NC people to post and thats not the case!
Old 06-11-2013, 05:36 PM

Hey ya'll! Im from Ga too! I dont post alot unless I am looking for more info on the truck, and we all know these trucks cause lots of questions sometimes. I think this thread is a good thing as my 8yo and wife also look and read things here with me, we all love the KR and intend to keep her for a long time and keep her looking great while she ages. I will try to help you with this one and hopefully she will take her wings soon.
Old 06-11-2013, 05:54 PM

Thanks Man!! Feel free to post up any time! Also, if your having an issue with the truck anytime..ask, i'm not a pro but have owned one for over 10 years...be glad to help if i can!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.