Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

95 fummins

22K views 78 replies 17 participants last post by  not enoughsmoke 
#1 ·
Ok before anyone says anything. Yes i am still gonna finish the 89 fummins i just ran across this sweet 95 that has been sitting for 3 years and low and be hold things just happen to come together quickly. I bought the truck last tuesday.Wedesday found the motor and on friday had it pulled and sunday had the motor in. However i got called into work early other wise i would have got more done with this sweet truck here is the specs.

1995 truck
1991 internatioal school bus motor (cummins aftercooled)
trans 47rh
tcase 241 dld

[/

See less See more
#7 ·
Looks sweet, I like a nice crew cab, just needs a bit of cleaning on the inside

#8 ·
yea the dude was a sticker freak they all have to go

#11 ·
One sweet looking truck. Why had it sat so long? Don't see many modded trucks sitting

#12 ·
thanks, the guy got on meth and drugs and was hurting for money

#16 ·
Nice grab. The wheels and tires are a little big-haired 80's for me but I love the truck.

If the motor has been sitting for a while as well, I would pull the ve pump and re-seal it. Whenever those sit the seals dry out and are sure to leak from all over and if the front seal leaks you got diesel going into the timing case.

Dave

#18 ·
i see you put a plug in the oil return hole for the air compressor on the drivers side of the motor did yours not have a compressor? or did you replace it with the powersteering pump?

i have been trying to decide wether or not to use the medium duty bellhousing with the mounts so i can keep the compressor on mine or take the compressor off and go with a weaker trans and use the dodge style motor mounts.

#19 ·
It had the compressor and steering pump on it when i got it but my motor mounts bolt up there so they had to go pluss i already had some of the parts to make it work

#20 ·
Great swap man! Love it.

#29 ·
Looks great man. Those drums are nasty.

#33 ·
Looks BA!!

#36 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.