Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

95 fummins

22K views 78 replies 17 participants last post by  not enoughsmoke 
#1 ·
Ok before anyone says anything. Yes i am still gonna finish the 89 fummins i just ran across this sweet 95 that has been sitting for 3 years and low and be hold things just happen to come together quickly. I bought the truck last tuesday.Wedesday found the motor and on friday had it pulled and sunday had the motor in. However i got called into work early other wise i would have got more done with this sweet truck here is the specs.

1995 truck
1991 internatioal school bus motor (cummins aftercooled)
trans 47rh
tcase 241 dld

[/

See less See more
#67 ·
I used the flyfutter to make a better seal on my turbo mounting
Also got some of the (T)'s and elbows fitted better still alot ahead.

[

#68 ·
got the other (T)'s trimmed and the last elbow trimmed
cleaner up the t4 piece divider and tommorrow starting some welds

[

#69 ·
got it almost welded today still like a few welds left

[

#70 ·
got the 6 holes drilled and trapped and started smoothing it up

[

#72 ·
I have been working alot 6 weeks this time
and I have my first co-pilot on the way he will be here very soon in June
This is where I am at the moment

[/

#73 ·
newest mod addition is my lil minion William

[

#74 ·
well I haven't got much done. As I am back at work again and with this lil guy it makes it hard to go out side and work
if some one wants to measure these are my measurements for the big chargers i want to run
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

#75 ·
http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu343/notenoughsmoke/new%20fummins/2015-07-21%2009.04.14_zpsnqwmbpft.jpg[IMG]
I would like to thank Jesse (Eat Soot) for this awesome piece of craftsmanship

[IMG]http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu343/notenoughsmoke/new%20fummins/11531_zpsvechem1y.jpeg

#76 ·
simply awesome! I wish I could play with mine. To many life obstacles currently in the way. Also planning to move out of state early summer if not sooner. Bummer transporting pieces. Keep up the awesome fab work!

#77 ·
ok So I have not been as motivated as I should on my 95. I have been trying to get more stuf done on my shop and house. Along the way I have ran into more problem that have been deturing me from my goal. One week after the National Farm Show my 99 fummins developed a tick so upon investigating I found cylinder 4 with low compression. So I have pulled the motor and replaced it with another motor and now waiting to get the smaller turbo on and hopefully I will be back on track so with the 95. here are some pics of the work.

[

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.