Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

May 2013 Nominations

11K views 54 replies 30 participants last post by  Bubba88 
#1 ·
OK everybody, here we go. For May I want to see trucks with 6" or more lift.

Now pay attention. Only one picture. If you submit multiple pictures I won't choose. I just won't consider them, so only post one picture. Same applies to posting a second picture and asking me to use that instead of the first picture you posted. Do that and your pics won't be counted. An last, post a real picture. No thumbnails, no postage stamp sized pictures, etc. We have to be able to see them. :hehe:

Alright everybody have at it. We only have a couple of weeks to get these going. The winner's truck gets posted on the home page for a month.

#2 ·
2 hours and still no pics?? Is it the weekend? :)

:bump:

#7 ·
Thanks to those who saved the ROTM.

This picture qualify?

#8 ·
I came prepared!

#9 ·
Mr Walker FTW!!!

#16 ·
Come on guys! I know there are more lifted trucks out there!!! Post 'em up!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#17 ·
everyone seen laysons truck and said why even try... not fair -___- hahaha hope my 6.0 atleast makes the polls!

#18 ·
Yeah hard enough to compete with the truck let alone the chick.

#21 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys, but I have been in these before and lost since there was a girl in the picture. So I came prepared, but I might not make it into the final deal anyway. So you never know... LOL

#19 ·
Glad to see ROTM back up and running. I'm in :thumb:

#22 ·
Yeah if you make polls you win lol, such a great pik

#26 ·
I like that wider stance on your OBS but how often are you replacing ball joints?

#32 ·
6" lift purchased at your local parts store

Louisiana Mudfest last year

#34 ·
6" lift on 37's, didn't even budge with 15,000lbs

#40 · (Edited)
i've never entered to try to be ROTM, so here goes. I got 6" of lift from the SAS and spring conversion.

#41 ·
i've never entered to try to be ROTM, so here goes. I got 6" of lift from the SAS and spring conversion.

or if you folks like to see it actually in the dirt....

[/QUOTE

Failure to follow simple instructions. :funny:

Now pay attention. Only one picture. If you submit multiple pictures I won't choose. I just won't consider them, so only post one picture.

#42 ·
changed my original post

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.