Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

October ROTM Nominations

18K views 236 replies 52 participants last post by  mornin-it-up 
#1 · (Edited)
Octobers rig of the month will be "Big Boys Toys". I Know alot of members have toys from 4wheelers, to dirtbikes, monster mudders, drag cars, i even know of one idiot that has a jacked up wagon:D. So go out and get your toys in a pic with yur rig, dont matter where.....in the bed, on a trailer, in the ditch with it, in the snow, where ever. To keep it open to all members if you dont have a toy you can borrow one from somebody to take a pic with :thumb:

A big thanks goes out to this months sponsor, Dean at Truck Racing Parts Who will be offering a $150 gift certificate to his online store( check him out in the link below)

See less See more
#73 ·
hahahaha - as long as we can't see the dealership sign! :lol:

#74 ·
Anyone got a pick of Julian's truck with his quad in it from DITD?!?! :D

#77 ·
LMAO... hahahaha

wow - I'm an idiot - I forgot I took that one... that was while they were trying to fix MrJW's leaky HPOP... and the back of Evil Eye's (carlson158's truck)

#80 ·
I will slap some fairings on the bike this weekend and wash up the rig and take some pictures!!

#82 ·
I think i'll have to do mine this weekend too since I'll be off...

#84 ·
C'mon fellas!! There has to be more of ya with toys that this!! Let's see what ya got.

#87 ·
Took this one just last weekend up at Hungry Valley. Didn't take the Roadglide. Doesn't do the whoopty-doos too well. Just have to settle for the quad and the little trailer.

#93 ·
Niiiiiice '08!!!

I may have to load my Rhino up into the ole truck for a pic or two.

#94 ·
well here is some of my toys feel kind of out of place with 2 wheel drive truck.

#95 ·
seems kinda funny to me that we have had over 1200 views in this thread and only 90 something posts....... come on guys. it is the chance to get some free stuff, or atleast get a good discount!!!

#101 ·
:blowup: thats cuz were all to broke to have toyz :lol:

#99 ·
Bumpin up again. Let's see what y'all got. I know from reading some of the sigs on here there are some nice toys not being shown

#103 ·
I am going to try and get a pic up this week sometime gotta get the truck washed up 1st

#104 ·
Hahaha - gotta wash mine too

Am off work on Thursday for a week and gonna get all entered up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.