Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

October ROTM Nominations

18K views 236 replies 52 participants last post by  mornin-it-up 
#1 · (Edited)
Octobers rig of the month will be "Big Boys Toys". I Know alot of members have toys from 4wheelers, to dirtbikes, monster mudders, drag cars, i even know of one idiot that has a jacked up wagon:D. So go out and get your toys in a pic with yur rig, dont matter where.....in the bed, on a trailer, in the ditch with it, in the snow, where ever. To keep it open to all members if you dont have a toy you can borrow one from somebody to take a pic with :thumb:

A big thanks goes out to this months sponsor, Dean at Truck Racing Parts Who will be offering a $150 gift certificate to his online store( check him out in the link below)

See less See more
#4 ·
Hrmm... looks like my TMAXX is comming out.. ohhh... maybe the boat... hrmmm

Can I have my wife sit in the bed??? :eek:

#5 ·
:lol: but my truck is my toy :lol:

#13 ·

Here is my most complete toy...lol

#18 ·
That's a generator, a little one, this isn't my submission but here is the generator truck I used to drive for WCW. It had 2 325 KvA generators and a 350 KvA on the back, capable of producing 1 Megawatt of power at 480 volts.:eek:

Attachments

#21 ·
DAAAAAYUM!!

#23 ·
:lol: hahahahahaha

#24 ·
here are some of my toys, 26' weekend warrior, 2003 LTZ400, Honda 300EX, and 2001 EZ-GO golf cart with sound system!! And of course the sexiest OBS that gets them all there!!

#27 ·
Pest - very very nice!!! I thought I was going to get to race ya at DITD - but ended up one race in front of ya!

Anyway - I love the way you have the trailer matching that super clean OBS! Looks good bud!

#32 ·
Yes I did notice :D -- Just look ^^^ there :)

#35 ·
Thats for dang sure - I have never raced before and for one run down the track b4 they started the brackets!

#36 ·
oops...sorry bout that...here ya go stump

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.