Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

October ROTM Nominations

18K views 236 replies 52 participants last post by  mornin-it-up 
#1 · (Edited)
Octobers rig of the month will be "Big Boys Toys". I Know alot of members have toys from 4wheelers, to dirtbikes, monster mudders, drag cars, i even know of one idiot that has a jacked up wagon:D. So go out and get your toys in a pic with yur rig, dont matter where.....in the bed, on a trailer, in the ditch with it, in the snow, where ever. To keep it open to all members if you dont have a toy you can borrow one from somebody to take a pic with :thumb:

A big thanks goes out to this months sponsor, Dean at Truck Racing Parts Who will be offering a $150 gift certificate to his online store( check him out in the link below)

See less See more
#37 ·
I was gonna give ya some crap for rocking the chevy, but I have to respect that you got the big block at least!!! No replacement for displacement..... at least thats what us 7.3PSD owners like to say :)

#39 ·
here's a couple of pics of the rest of the truck for those interested

right now I am trying to decide on how big of a bumpstick is going back in it

#40 ·
Thanks for the compliments too fellas

#43 ·
not yet. It wiped out the cam after a short time of driving. That's what I get for trying to save a buck and use one of my buddies old cams...lol. I am guessing mid 8's in the 1/8 depending on tire spin though. As soon as the new cam is in and broken in, the track will be the first stop. I know 50mph burnouts were easy when I had a set of 17" wheels on it...lol

#42 ·
cool truck nova joe, but that silver "Chevrolet" strip on the backs of those models was the gaudiest things ever, i ripped mine off my ol blue Z71......sure did clean it up alot.

#44 ·
Yeah, I agree Joe. I am gonna get rid of that when i weld in the steel roll pan and repaint the truck next year. Thanks for the compliment too. I really like the looks of your SD as well

#96 ·
maybe if its on a trailer being towed by a PSD:poke:poke:lol::bolt::funny:

Had to do it James

#49 ·
i'm tryin to think of what I wanna enter - truck and boat, truck and trailer, truck and r/c cars :D

whats a guy to do?!?!?!

#52 ·
:whistle: hrmmmmmm :D

#59 ·
hahaha - thats awesome! Can't wait till my son can do things like that -- I just about bought him a tri-cycle this morning when I got off work... Then I remembered he'd want to ride it in the house!!! :lol:

#64 ·
This is my 99 Powerstroke with my 74 Ford Bronco...Go Vols!!!!:noteworthy:

Attachments

#65 ·
cant get my pic to up load..............It says the file it to big?? how do i make it smaller?

#98 ·
I have always wanted a bronco in that body style:woot

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.