Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dec 15 ROTM nomination

4K views 35 replies 17 participants last post by  TheBigRig 
#1 ·
This months theme is brought to you by
Maybe for the upcoming fall hunting season we could do something like...big bucks and big trucks lol. Hogs, deer, dove etc...
So lets see your dog boxes, tracking antennas, tree stands, and hunting shacks.

If you have a ROTM theme idea, please submit it here: http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/nominations/1476-rotm-theme-ideas.html

THIS YEARS POLLS ARE BROUGHT TO YOU BY:

|World’s Best Custom Car Covers | World’s Best Custom Seat Covers™|
_________|World’s Best DashMats® | Twitter | Facebook|

Return the favor and show your support in return via:
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

And the fine print:
The pictures entered must be of YOUR truck that YOU CURRENTLY own.
Please use a full size pics where possible to host them on Photobucket, Facebook, Flickr, etc.
And for the love of bulletproofing, one, 1, ONE, picture.
Submissions close at the end of the month.
The finalist will be chosen at random and we will vote.

Thank you

See less See more
#2 ·
Good idea, I hope there is a good turnout.. but I have a feeling this one my not be as popular as some past ones..

I'm out, didn't go hunting this year..

#3 ·
Good idea, I hope there is a good turnout.. but I have a feeling this one my not be as popular as some past ones..

I'm out, didn't go hunting this year..
I've said this too many years in a row. :(

#4 ·
December = Christmas and Light parades and snow and cutting down the Christmas tree and bringing home presents. Are we gonna do a "favorite snow plow ROTM" in July?:confused::(

#5 ·
You guys have tons of ideas yet none of them are in the suggestion thread each month... go figure.

Also if you have Christmas lites up, you didn't take them down last year.

#6 ·

#7 ·
I'm winning this month. :punk:

#9 ·
There is no logic to the theme ideas.. you just go with it and patiently wait for the beginning of the month to see the new theme..

where is the fun with going with logical ways :crazy:

#11 ·
The Christmas theme ROTM is held for the January contest, so people can take pics in December, when normal people have their Christmas decorations up.

#17 ·
I can't find my picture I was going to enter, it must be on my old phone still.... :frown2:

#24 ·
I could only imagine telling my wife her rack had no mass

Reactions: terryknight
#25 ·
Do it, I dare you.

Make sure to get it on tape also.

Reactions: SoBStevens
#26 ·
Why are you guys ****ting on Heavy? I dunno about in the states; but up here in communismland, October and November are the times you go out to shoot cute, delicious, & fluffy/feathery animal. And like the incredible & barbaric nuke-slinging space apes that we are, we post pictures of our prizes all over the internet for other space apes to see. Predator would be proud, Arnie is proud, Bruce is proud. That makes this the perfect ROTM theme for December.

#28 ·
i don't think anyone is actually give heavy a hardtime, it's all in good fun. but not every commie place has a hunting season that is done by dec. here hunting really starts in earnest in mid Nov and won't get really good til mid end of dec. i always want the hunting theme to be later heavy help a fellow out would you. :hehe:

Reactions: Heavy_GD
#27 ·
Hunting and playing on the org....GREAT MORNING

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.