Austin Rodeo - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
The Night Crew! The hang out for our hard working Powerstroke.org Night Crew.

User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 03-29-2009, 10:50 AM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
 
dlsanders6oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 134
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs down Austin Rodeo

The past 2 nights I've been in Austin @ the rodeo and a VIP party for scholarships for high school kids had a blast for the most part got hold of some tickets from a buddy free beer and bbq @ the VIP party well 1st night was alright Crag Morgan played with someone else 2nd night kevin fowler and someone else played but I got really drunk last night about 1am or so they started closing down so I walked to my truck and crashed out no DWI TY! well I woke up about 2 hours later there's a cop knocking @ my door asking me do I know anything about someone truck getting broke in to I'm like na man Ive been sleeping for a while he said it was 2 cars down from me so anyways he's telling me what was stolen well I own a tomtom gps and that's something that was stolen and the cop's wanting to search my truck for there stuff I told the cop I know my rights and I been sleeping but I went ahead and let me him search after he done he wrights me a ticket for a PI @ this point I'm pissed then he was trying to give me another one for my tire checker saying its a deadly weapon wtf is wrong with people in Austin that's bs I'm going to fight this ticket that's for sure just thought I'd share my story.

2005 F-250 KingRanch 4x4
Recon lights
S&B Intake
4" BDS
EGR Delete
4" MBRP 6" Tip
SCT Tuned From Truck Source Diesel


97 Dodge 12v 3/4 4x4 MOTOR GOES BOOM!!!WITH NITROUS
KDP
#5 Fuel Plate
370 Injectors
4K Gsk
5" Exhaust from turbo
Banks Ram Intake
Nitrous Injection
EGT, Boost, Trans Temp Gauges
dlsanders6oh is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 Old 03-29-2009, 10:52 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
troid123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Oklahoma City
Posts: 1,671
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to troid123
you wont get out of the public intox ticket...good luck trying though!

2006 F250 CC Short Bed King Ranch 4x4 (109,000 miles)
4" Turbo Back w/ 6" Tip
SCT x3 w/ Custom Tunes From DJ's/Innovative
03 turbo
Eclipse Navigation/DVD/CD/MP3 w/ Rear Camera
Rear DVD/MP3/CD Entertainment System
Escort Passport SR7 Built In Radar Detection System
K & N Cold Air Intake w/ S&B Replacement Filter
Roll-N-Lock Retractable Bed Cover
Nitto Trail Grappler LT295/70R18
***SOLD 10/31/11***

New Truck:
2011 Ford F-150 Limited 6.2L Super Crew
troid123 is offline  
post #3 of 7 Old 03-29-2009, 03:22 PM
Premium Member
 
AFBLUE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 1,824
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
For the PI I am not sure what Texas's rules are. But I know in NY thay could tag you for a DUI being in your car drunk. "because they cant prove that you didnt drive there intoxicated.

Your tire checker? whats that?



06 CCSB Lariat 102K
Factory 20s w/ Nitto Trail Grappler 35X12.5X20
Vegistroke 75,000 miles
2.5" Readylift Level
ARP Head Studs
EGR delete
Swamps 58V FICM
Isspro Gauges, EGT, Boost, Trans.
20ft of 4" straight pipe!!
SCT X3 BAMF Innovative Xtreme Race


AFBLUE is offline  
post #4 of 7 Old 03-29-2009, 03:28 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
jesilvas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Nacogdoches, TX
Posts: 11,148
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFBLUE View Post
Your tire checker? whats that?
i know my tire checker is either my 16" long, 1" socket drive, or the handle of my 12" long crescent wrench



2000 F-350 Lariat Super Duty, Dually, CCLB, 7.3L
4R100, 2wd
330,000 + miles
jesilvas is offline  
post #5 of 7 Old 03-29-2009, 03:31 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
troid123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Oklahoma City
Posts: 1,671
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to troid123
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFBLUE View Post
For the PI I am not sure what Texas's rules are. But I know in NY thay could tag you for a DUI being in your car drunk. "because they cant prove that you didnt drive there intoxicated.

Your tire checker? whats that?
same type of laws here...if you have the keys in your possesion you can still get a dui sleeping or not...

2006 F250 CC Short Bed King Ranch 4x4 (109,000 miles)
4" Turbo Back w/ 6" Tip
SCT x3 w/ Custom Tunes From DJ's/Innovative
03 turbo
Eclipse Navigation/DVD/CD/MP3 w/ Rear Camera
Rear DVD/MP3/CD Entertainment System
Escort Passport SR7 Built In Radar Detection System
K & N Cold Air Intake w/ S&B Replacement Filter
Roll-N-Lock Retractable Bed Cover
Nitto Trail Grappler LT295/70R18
***SOLD 10/31/11***

New Truck:
2011 Ford F-150 Limited 6.2L Super Crew
troid123 is offline  
post #6 of 7 Old 03-29-2009, 07:48 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
 
dlsanders6oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 134
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by troid123 View Post
you wont get out of the public intox ticket...good luck trying though!
Thanks man I'm going to try talked with a friend he said I might have to eat it b/c I stepped out of the truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFBLUE View Post
For the PI I am not sure what Texas's rules are. But I know in NY thay could tag you for a DUI being in your car drunk. "because they cant prove that you didnt drive there intoxicated.

Your tire checker? whats that?
I bought mine @ a truck stop it looks like a mini bat that's made out of wood to check your tire's air pressure by hitting the tire with the bat

2005 F-250 KingRanch 4x4
Recon lights
S&B Intake
4" BDS
EGR Delete
4" MBRP 6" Tip
SCT Tuned From Truck Source Diesel


97 Dodge 12v 3/4 4x4 MOTOR GOES BOOM!!!WITH NITROUS
KDP
#5 Fuel Plate
370 Injectors
4K Gsk
5" Exhaust from turbo
Banks Ram Intake
Nitrous Injection
EGT, Boost, Trans Temp Gauges
dlsanders6oh is offline  
post #7 of 7 Old 03-29-2009, 07:56 PM
Chug-a-lug!!!


 
colberjs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Porum,OK
Posts: 3,828
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlsanders6oh View Post
The past 2 nights I've been in Austin @ the rodeo and a VIP party for scholarships for high school kids had a blast for the most part got hold of some tickets from a buddy free beer and bbq @ the VIP party well 1st night was alright Crag Morgan played with someone else 2nd night kevin fowler and someone else played but I got really drunk last night about 1am or so they started closing down so I walked to my truck and crashed out no DWI TY! well I woke up about 2 hours later there's a cop knocking @ my door asking me do I know anything about someone truck getting broke in to I'm like na man Ive been sleeping for a while he said it was 2 cars down from me so anyways he's telling me what was stolen well I own a tomtom gps and that's something that was stolen and the cop's wanting to search my truck for there stuff I told the cop I know my rights and I been sleeping but I went ahead and let me him search after he done he wrights me a ticket for a PI @ this point I'm pissed then he was trying to give me another one for my tire checker saying its a deadly weapon wtf is wrong with people in Austin that's bs I'm going to fight this ticket that's for sure just thought I'd share my story.
So is the factory supplied lug wrench. I guess he should write a ticket to everybody in Tx that owns a vehicle with a jack and a lug wrench.

Jesse

2011 F-250 Fx4 CrewCab Short Bed Rear DVD Entertainment, WeatherTech Floor Mats Front and Rear, 6000k HID Hi/Lo and Fogs, Smoked Recon LED Mirror, Tail, and Third Brake Lights, Stealth Bulbs @ the Corners, B&W Turnover Gooseneck Hitch, 20% Window Tint

Bone Stock............For Now

colberjs is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome