I am mad!!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
The Night Crew! The hang out for our hard working Powerstroke.org Night Crew.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2012, 07:16 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I am mad!!!

I went to the dealership today and the new trucks are really nice. Let me preface this by saying I have a 2000 F450 crew cab with a centurion bed conversion. I use the truck to tow my gooseneck trailers,equipment, backhoe, enclosed cargo, horses, and hay and materials. It is stock other then the bed, and it is not used for groceries . My wife has an SUV for that and the kids. This truck is for work. Now back to My rant. To all of you A holes who buy diesel trucks to hot rod them thanks. Its been 12 years since the last new one and they are effectively so over priced, thanks to you yuppie retards buying them for a grocery getter and your mid life crisis, that i can not effectively justify a new truck at the cost. Add to that the increased demand for diesel because of this and it makes it almost more economical to buy a piece of s#$@ gas burner.
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtrapp32 View Post
I went to the dealership today and the new trucks are really nice. Let me preface this by saying I have a 2000 F450 crew cab with a centurion bed conversion. I use the truck to tow my gooseneck trailers,equipment, backhoe, enclosed cargo, horses, and hay and materials. It is stock other then the bed, and it is not used for groceries . My wife has an SUV for that and the kids. This truck is for work. Now back to My rant. To all of you A holes who buy diesel trucks to hot rod them thanks. Its been 12 years since the last new one and they are effectively so over priced, thanks to you yuppie retards buying them for a grocery getter and your mid life crisis, that i can not effectively justify a new truck at the cost. Add to that the increased demand for diesel because of this and it makes it almost more economical to buy a piece of s#$@ gas burner.
Your welcome,you need to go see the video of the woman yelling at the guy in this diesel truck,"what gives you the right?""what gives you the right to buy that diesel and pollute the air we breath?"Well I'll tell you and that bit**,it's called the bill of rights,and freedom.Yes freedom to carry guns,burn trees,buy diesels to hot rod,and anything else one might want to do with their money.The freedom that lets me and you voice your opinion,and lets me be a retard.You should direct you anger at the the EPA and tree huggers that keep screwing with emission crap and driving prices up.I myself helped you out,I bought a used truck I didn't want to drive prices up by buying new oneBy the way I bought my truck just to hot rod it,never tow or haul anything in it.I also bought it because I knew it would piss someone like you off.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:01 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Hope your 6 liter treats you well retard.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Oh man, too bad for you buddy. Even though I bought my trucks to "hotrod" as you retardedly state, I also have trucks for work. Perhaps you should find a new line of work that's more lucrative.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:10 PM
spool up that turbo!!

I tow with mine all the time a dd my truck and play with my truck

Good luck with your rant else where

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Old 04-02-2012, 08:12 PM
Premium Member

I don't see why you are getting so upset. People buying trucks to hot rod isn't driving prices up. It's cost of living. They pay people more at factories, so they have to charge more for the product. They pay people more to make parts, so they charge more for the parts. Diesel prices went up just like unleaded gas. That being said, I bought my truck to work, but it also serves as my DD. I will be using it to move the skid steer and a couple of tractors around and hauled wood with it. Nothing substantial yet, but that is because I haven't owned it long enough to get my big logs. I have modded my truck, and will probably mod it more. My truck serves as a work truck, DD, and even a grocery getter.

Last edited by stroker0920; 04-02-2012 at 08:18 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:13 PM
Premium Member

By the way, did you join just so you could rant to a who bunch of people to use and hot rod their trucks?
Old 04-02-2012, 08:14 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Quote:
Hope your 6 liter treats you well retard.
Hey DIPCHIT!

I have every RIGHT TO OWN A DIESEL TRUCK. Its my 3rd truck now. A 97 7.3, sold that to go to a 99 7.3, sold that to go to a Jetta TDI but wrecked it, now I'm in a 03 6.0. I CHOOSE to drive a big azz truck to keep me safe and others that ride with me. and its my FRIGGIN DD. I CHOOSE to spend the 150 a week to fill the damn thing up. and just for you, when i see you on the road i will black smoke you out . It will be oh so worth it. Which reminds me, I need to go get more milk and stuff from WalMart.

Now go buy a damn yota since that fits you and have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpowerstroke View Post
Your welcome,you need to go see the video of the woman yelling at the guy in this diesel truck,"what gives you the right?""what gives you the right to buy that diesel and pollute the air we breath?"Well I'll tell you and that bit**,it's called the bill of rights,and freedom.Yes freedom to carry guns,burn trees,buy diesels to hot rod,and anything else one might want to do with their money.The freedom that lets me and you voice your opinion,and lets me be a retard.You should direct you anger at the the EPA and tree huggers that keep screwing with emission crap and driving prices up.I myself helped you out,I bought a used truck I didn't want to drive prices up by buying new oneBy the way I bought my truck just to hot rod it,never tow or haul anything in it.I also bought it because I knew it would piss someone like you off.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:15 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
WOW... look who got "her" period today... Go suck a ... It would match you quite nicely

Seriously though have you EVER thought about the EPA and emmisions changing because of the tree buggers making emmisions crap mandatory thus making diesel trucks more expensive? Im sure when you have a DPF problem and come back to this forum EVERYONE will just RUN to your rescue lol...

Another funny thought... you came on to a forum to rant to people that CAN afford diesel trucks about how poor you are so you can't afford a diesel truck

I wonder how long it will take you you to be banned for calling everyone here a holes.....
Old 04-02-2012, 08:18 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Uh oh, Darryl's here, in before the lock. Shut 'er down darryl
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.