Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Long Island Wrenching Day?

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  egnaro2007 
#1 ·
Anyone on LI want to get together for a wrenching day? My nissan club used to do this all the time with lift kits and intakes and stuff. I'm gearing up to do an EGR kit and coolant flush. debating whether to do the oil cooler and screen as well as blue spring mod. I'm just new to the truck and have learned a lot on here but I am not completely confident in doing all this myself but If I have to I will, can't afford a shop lol. Not asking for someone to do it for me, but maybe to look over and yell I'm screwing everything up while drinking all my beer.

I have a bunch of tools and a big driveway so lets plan something out, maybe make it a NY chapter meeting. Experience is not required, but advice is welcome

Let me know
Rich

:icon_ford:

#2 ·
all the parts are in

thinking of doing it thursday/friday of this week coming up for anyone interested, even if you just want to watch and learn from my mistakes for your truck

#3 ·
I wish I was closer to come give you a hand, Rich. It's always better to have someone there who has done this kind of install and another pair of hands is always nice, especially when you are offering ice cold beer as an incentive. :thumb:

#5 ·
There you go. I can't think of a better person to offer guidance on this kind of install! :thumb:

Remember to take some pics!

#6 ·
Thanks guys, pics will be taken and there's always a possibility of brews. Me and my buddy are pretty good and we usually do everything on our cars but we are both new to diesels.

I'll give you a call tomorrow NYC, thanks again

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.