Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Tuff Truck Challenge 2013

2K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  rkadc 
#1 ·
On June 29th I'll be helping put on the 2nd Annual Tuff Truck Challenge at the Abq Dragway. So far all the sponsors from last year have signed back on for this years event and we're working on getting more sponsors for this year to help pay more slots in each class.

Guaranteed this years will be bigger than last years especially since their will be 2 local built trucks (a 12v Cummins and a LB7 Dmax) shooting for the 11s which would be a first for a local truck. Also their will be a few built Duramaxs and Cummins coming out of Colorado and Arizona to run. So don't miss out on some great races!

As of right now we're going to run the same classes we did last year. Manual, E/T, 12.5 index, 11.5 Index, and Anything Goes...

If anyone is interested or knows of anyone who wants to sponsor shoot me a PM and I can send you a sponsorship form. And if you have any questions I'll be happy to help them and I'll keep this up to date as the date nears.

#2 ·
ok guys and gals here it is... We need pictures of your trucks doing a burnout which will be featured on a lot of the Tuff Truck Challenge advertisements including the main flyer which will be coming out soon!!!

The winner gets a Tuff Truck Challenge t-shirt and two FREE tickets to the show !!

So post'em up on the site (Southwest Coal Rollers - TTC T-shirt Contest) for all to see or email them to tufftruckchallenge@Hotmail.com

The contest starts now and goes til 3/15/13

#3 ·
#5 ·
Glad to hear!

We're still looking for more sponsors! The more sponsors the more added money per class and the more spots we'll be able to pay out to

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.