Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Getting the NM powerstrokes orginized to be a strong club!

4K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  ammohog01 
#1 ·
Well I have read from many of you posting to start this club..... Well i decided to get it started and official already! So i am gonna start by asking for everyones input. Also thinking it would be nice to get everyone i can to meet and discuse everything. Maybe start with an emailing list and also stats of you and your truck(s). So let the fun begain!!!!

#3 ·
First SWCR meet and greet 12/12/09 6pm at sonic on san mateo north of montgomery. Welcome to all diesels so tell everybody

#5 ·
I see this was back in 09, but did this grow or did it stop? Just moved to abq, just trying to meet some more gear heads like myself lol

#8 ·
haha yeah, i just moved to belen and trying to meet some new ppl but i dunno if this is the right place haha.. would be nice to get some diesels together and maybe head out to the drag strip?
nice to meet ya girl power!

#13 ·
Haha no joke.. What do y'all say about a track day?
Also posted in another forum, I may try n have a little cookout at my new house once were finally moved in if any of y'all are interested lemme know and I'll try to come up with a date

#15 ·
Cool deal! Sounds good to me! And a track day would be pretty cool too, I'll have my new turbo this wknd so I'm ready to see what it will do

#17 ·
I should be trouble free for awhile once I put the thing on lol, what's yours doing?

#21 ·
Oh lol, well I get off at 6, ya can give me a buzz and I can check it out for ya if ya want

#23 ·
I am stationed at Holloman AFB. My truck is pretty plain jane. You cant get too radical on a military budget. ha ha I have an 04 250, AEM intake, straight pipe (stack coming eventually), new tuned FICM, Superchips programmer. Thats about all. I probably wont race it but it would be cool to come out and watch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.