Whos from central/south Jersey that I can pay$ to install an EGR delete on a 6.0L 06? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2011, 12:05 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Whos from central/south Jersey that I can pay$ to install an EGR delete on a 6.0L 06?

Our mechanic took everything apart down to the intake manifold, which is still on the truck, he doesnt feel comfortable now with everything unhooked to now take that off to get the EGR cooler out, which had the bolts rusted on it already. We have intake manifold gaskets, a Sinister EGR delete kit, truck is out of 5yr warranty part, has 68k miles on it and i need it back together.

If anyone local to Burlington county, NJ would be willing to spend a few hours alone or helping him remove the intake portion, install the kit and put it back together or let him do that part again once the kit is installed and intake manifold is bolted back down please give me a call or email

ramairfreak98ss@hotmail.com or 609-610-3409, let me know what you're looking to be paid to help, hourly, or if you can help him. Truck is in a garage and have all air tools, easy access around the truck, lights, normal tools etc.

Thanks!

and just a FYI, if you are a diesel mechanic or know your way around the 6.0Ls in the 2005-2007 Fords please feel free to contact me as well, we have several and all typically have some type of maintenance or repairs eventually. Theres a billion 6.0s out there and yet seemed almost impossible to get a shop to install head studs/head gaskets on our 06 DRW F350 this past winter and we ended up taking it to a dealer in Hamilton, NJ and paying through the nose for labor rates.

Last edited by RamAirfreak98ss; 06-01-2011 at 12:54 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Jersey Strokers Director

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to Aronda1125
Try giving this place a call. Victorious Diesel (856) 495-3475. They are apparently building a shop over in the Paulsboro area and the owner let me know that some of her mechanics might be willing to do some side-work for a reasonable rate while the shop is under construction. Alex.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:47 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronda1125 View Post
Try giving this place a call. Victorious Diesel (856) 495-3475. They are apparently building a shop over in the Paulsboro area and the owner let me know that some of her mechanics might be willing to do some side-work for a reasonable rate while the shop is under construction. Alex.
called yesterday, left message, no one called back yet :/
Old 06-04-2011, 03:57 PM
Jersey Strokers Director

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to Aronda1125
Sorry man. I don't know them personally. I found them online ad emailed them awhile back. It took them a couple of days to get back to me.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:07 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I called, and they don't do any shop work. They are parts only right now... They recommended a place called "Flanagans" on Ark Rd in Marlton NJ. I called them and they said "We don't work on that engine" when I said it was a 6.0.

Ohhhkkayyyyy.... I am wondering if I scared them off by mentioning I wanted an EGR delete (My truck is registered in AZ which has no inspection). Perhaps that is why.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.