new guy - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 04-09-2011, 09:33 AM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
new guy

whats up guys I just picked up my first diesel 03 f250 sc sb 6.0 with 60k and I love it wish I would have bought one years ago . I have always been a mustang guy and looks like some of you guys are too . right now I have an 88gt t-top thats got some work done to it. i live in sayreville . looking foward to getting out to some of the meets now that its getting nice out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 04-09-2011, 10:54 AM
Jersey Strokers Director

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to Aronda1125
. Keep an eye on this thread: Jersey Strokers Chat in the Jersey Stroker Chapter section. We're gonna have a Meet on May 15th in Bridgewater. Maybe we'll see you then. Alex.

'05 F-350 X-Cab LB, Lev. Kit w/ 35" MT's on XD Monsters, SCT w/ DJ's Looney, BPD 48v FICM w/ Atlas 40, Straight Piped, Autometer Gauges & Edge Insight CS, S&B Intake, AccuFab Elbow, Sinister Coolant Filter & EGR Delete, ELC Coolant, Recon Lights, Kenwood Stereo w/custom box, '08 Tailgate/Rear Bumper/Console/Banjos/Trans Pan/Rear Diff Cover, Harley Headlights w/ HID's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 13 Old 04-24-2011, 06:32 AM
Premium Member

new guy from jersey here

F-350 Super Duty Lariat Crew Cab
post #4 of 13 Old 04-24-2011, 06:58 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Welcome home guys !!!

-Mike-
2006 F-350 Lariat, Supercab, 6.0L, 3.73's...Rhinolined Bed...6 Spd Handshaker...Mag-Hytec Diff. Covers...Smoked Recon Lights...Amsoil oils front 2 back...Optima Yellow Tops...MBRP 5" ST8 Pipe, Turbo Back...Dieselsite Coolant Filter...Amsoil/Injen CAI...SCT SF3 Canned Tunes 4 Now...CFM Intake Manifold and Boost Tube...Blue Spring Upgrade...Edge Insite CTS !!!
post #5 of 13 Old 04-26-2011, 05:40 AM

Wlcome to the org. I live just down the highway from you in middletown keep an eye out for a single cab obs with cat sticks on it thats me.

1997 ford f250 3inch down pipe to 5 inch single stack on 33s and a kenwood head unit, cold air intake, ts 6pos chip. ebpv unplugged
post #6 of 13 Old 04-26-2011, 06:34 AM

ill keep an eye out 4 ya...im close 2 rt35/rt1 area !!!

-Mike-
2006 F-350 Lariat, Supercab, 6.0L, 3.73's...Rhinolined Bed...6 Spd Handshaker...Mag-Hytec Diff. Covers...Smoked Recon Lights...Amsoil oils front 2 back...Optima Yellow Tops...MBRP 5" ST8 Pipe, Turbo Back...Dieselsite Coolant Filter...Amsoil/Injen CAI...SCT SF3 Canned Tunes 4 Now...CFM Intake Manifold and Boost Tube...Blue Spring Upgrade...Edge Insite CTS !!!
post #7 of 13 Old 04-26-2011, 04:56 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

I will keep an eye out for both you guys it looks like i am wright in the middle of both you guys
post #8 of 13 Old 04-26-2011, 04:56 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

and thats not meant in a gay way lol
post #9 of 13 Old 04-27-2011, 06:25 AM

LoL...u will kno my truck...i have a "Jersey Stroker" sticker on the back window...truck iz like a dark gray color !!!

-Mike-
post #10 of 13 Old 04-27-2011, 09:50 AM
Jersey Strokers Director

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to Aronda1125
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobsi View Post
I will keep an eye out for both you guys it looks like i am wright in the middle of both you guys
Is there any other way to take that comment?

'05 F-350 X-Cab LB, Lev. Kit w/ 35" MT's on XD Monsters, SCT w/ DJ's Looney, BPD 48v FICM w/ Atlas 40, Straight Piped, Autometer Gauges & Edge Insight CS, S&B Intake, AccuFab Elbow, Sinister Coolant Filter & EGR Delete, ELC Coolant, Recon Lights, Kenwood Stereo w/custom box, '08 Tailgate/Rear Bumper/Console/Banjos/Trans Pan/Rear Diff Cover, Harley Headlights w/ HID's

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode